Mandaue woman dies in ‘vaginal lock’

mactanfamily

mactanfamily

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CEBU CITY -- A woman died when her partner’s genital was locked tight inside hers, a radio report said.

In a Bombo Radyo report, the victims were having sex in a lodging house in Guizo, Mandaue City when the incident happened.

They were brought to the hospital but the woman was declared dead on arrival.

The doctor, however, refused to disclose the identities of the victims.

Both were said to be working in an export processing company in Mandaue City and each had relationships respectively.

Police are investigating the incident where it was reported that the male’s genital was cut.

The phenomenon is called penis captivus in medical terms or vaginal lock in which a woman's vaginal muscles clamp around the penis during intercourse so firmly it causes the male to be 'locked' inside her. (Sunnex with wire reports)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• poby

• Davaoeno

• Scottiev

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking that her vaginal muscles locked because she died !  [ and not the other way around]   Of course with some women its hard to tell if they are still alive or not when you are in them !! 

Actually, Dave, if a woman has great muscle control, and has exercised her floor muscles very well, she can have amazing control over the man while he is inside her. A woman, well experienced, can do

I've actually heard that some journalists advocate verifying stories before publishing. But I doubt that will ever catch on here.

Posted Images

I am Jack's overwhelming skepticism.

Thought this only happened to dogs, but then again I guess they could have got cross-threaded

Maybe she did her Kegel's far too often?

Damn, what a hell of a way to die.

Davaoeno

I'm thinking that her vaginal muscles locked because she died !  [ and not the other way around]

Of course with some women its hard to tell if they are still alive or not when you are in them !! 

• Like 3
Scottiev

I'm thinking that her vaginal muscles locked because she died !  [ and not the other way around]

Of course with some women its hard to tell if they are still alive or not when you are in them !! 

Blow them up more.....maybe see if you can get a squeeky added..like a dog toy?

It takes several hours, as I recall, for rigamortis to start. So, either the guy was a necrophiliac, or his lover died during sex.

Davaoeno

Blow them up more.....maybe see if you can get a squeeky added..like a dog toy?

I've actually noticed that Nicole does squeek a bit when I am doing her  that Candy on the other hand is comparatively quiet .   But then again I do prefer Candy's lipstick color over Nicoles ruby red lips.  It all depends on my mood.  

sounds like she came and went all at the same time..hmmmm

maybe he killed her - then of course the question would be " did she get off before she got offed?"

• Like 1

Maybe he was a muslim.  At least one imam has come out and said fecking your dead wife is halal.  Though with some limitations, like no more than 6 hours after death is ok.

http://www.moroccoboard.com/news/5238

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

This is a medical FIRST!  Because according to Wiki:

Vaginal lock or Penis Captivus

Vaginal lock is an unconfirmed (even mythical) condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles clamp around the penis during intercourse, so firmly, it causes the male to be 'locked' inside her. 

This condition has never been medically confirmed and there are no recorded cases on record. 

First of all- the vaginal opening and walls of the vagina are lubricated, allowing for smooth, easy passage.
Second- The muscles of the vagina are not that strong, we are talking about a few muscles on the walls lining delicate tissue, Not Arnold Schwarzenegger on steroids.
Third- although cases have been reported where a woman's muscles tighten and prevent the male from penetrating (Vaginismus is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vaginal wall) No cases have been reported of the muscles spasming while the man is inside her, and additionally 'locking him in.'

It means it is the first recorded case of it happening and the first recorded case of someone dying from it and the biggest line of bullshit ever spouted.

• Like 1

Actually if you google, you will find a number of reported cases, mostly in the Philippines curiously, including famous people.

I really wish I had not read Poby's post - or clicked on the link in it.

Now, I have to say, I have a new found feeling about some Islamic leaders, and it isn't good.

This is a medical FIRST!  Because according to Wiki:

Vaginal lock or Penis Captivus

Vaginal lock is an unconfirmed (even mythical) condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles clamp around the penis during intercourse, so firmly, it causes the male to be 'locked' inside her. 

This condition has never been medically confirmed and there are no recorded cases on record. 

First of all- the vaginal opening and walls of the vagina are lubricated, allowing for smooth, easy passage.
Second- The muscles of the vagina are not that strong, we are talking about a few muscles on the walls lining delicate tissue, Not Arnold Schwarzenegger on steroids.
Third- although cases have been reported where a woman's muscles tighten and prevent the male from penetrating (Vaginismus is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vaginal wall) No cases have been reported of the muscles spasming while the man is inside her, and additionally 'locking him in.'

It means it is the first recorded case of it happening and the first recorded case of someone dying from it and the biggest line of bullshit ever spouted.

Actually, Dave, if a woman has great muscle control, and has exercised her floor muscles very well, she can have amazing control over the man while he is inside her. A woman, well experienced, can do much more than some may think.

• Like 3