"If I were the Devil",, Paul Harvey 1965

Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Okay,,,,,,aside from God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong/inaccurate with the/his message? My guess is you are new to P.H. and his old broadcast strikes a nerve!

Old broadcast????

That broadcast was 1996.

Get your facts right, Mike.

I'm working on it but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does that change the message in any way?

Justin Kredible

Okay,,,,,,aside from God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong/inaccurate with the/his message? My guess is you are new to P.H. and his old broadcast strikes a nerve!

Old broadcast????

That broadcast was 1996.

If the devil is about science, dirty movies, smut magazines, education, separation of church and state, casual sex and beer, then me and the devil are OK.

I'll friend him on Facebook later.

Edited by Justin Kredible
Mr. Mike

Okay,,,,,,aside from God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong/inaccurate with the/his message? My guess is you are new to P.H. and his old broadcast strikes a nerve!

Old broadcast????

That broadcast was 1996.

If the devil is about science, dirty movies, smut magazines, education, separation of church and state, casual sex and beer, then me and the devil are OK.

I'll friend him on Facebook later.

I'm just talking about the message,,,,,,BTW,,,,, what is a "dirty" movie, or a "smut" magazine?  You seem to have some sexual hangups! :dance:

i have to agree with justin in terms of his assessment of paul harvey but i always thought his "rest of the story" bits were fun to listen to. 

so in that light, i submit the following webpage chock full of paul harvey shows in .m4a format, found using the google techniques learned in broden's recent post.

so blame broden if anything is amiss.

edit:  somehow broden caused me to forget to give the link:

http://hdabob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/

Edited by rfm010
  • Like 2
Mr. Mike

i have to agree with justin in terms of his assessment of paul harvey but i always thought his "rest of the story" bits were fun to listen to. 

so in that light, i submit the following webpage chock full of paul harvey shows in .m4a format, found using the google techniques learned in broden's recent post.

so blame broden if anything is amiss.

You freaking agree with justin!!!!!! WTH!!!!.........I tease............. :Yay:

Edited by Mr. Mike

You freaking agree with justin!!!!!! WTH!!!

the devil's been busy...

• Like 1