"If I were the Devil",, Paul Harvey 1965

Mr. Mike

Earnest N. Dever

Boy did he call it!

Indeed he did !!

• Like 1
Justin Kredible

Only those who accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior have any hope of entering heaven.  

Everyone else is going to hell to burn in flames for all eternity.

Riding about in fiery jeepneys.

I miss Paul Harvey.  He was good friends with J. Edgar Hoover (who he submitted scripts to for approval), Senator Joe McCarthy (who helped stamp out communism in the government) and even though he was given a psychiatric discharge from the army for purposely injuring himself in training, I still think of him as one of the last great conservatives.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Only those who accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior have any hope of entering heaven.  

I miss Paul Harvey.  He was good friends with J. Edgar Hoover (who he submitted scripts to for approval), Senator Joe McCarthy (who helped stamp out communism in the government) and even though he was given a psychiatric discharge from the army for purposely injuring himself in training, I still think of him as one of the last great conservatives.

i had a feeling you liked joe mccarthy

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

I'm going to heaven,,,,,,,,I paid a deposit!

BTW,,,,,,,,you besmirched (love that word) his reputation, what about the message?

50 years later- i'd say that ws  amazingly accurate.   worth a view if you haven't seen it.  

• Like 1

Too bad the devil heard this too! 

• Like 1
Justin Kredible

I'm going to heaven,,,,,,,,I paid a deposit![/b

BTW,,,,,,,,you besmirched (love that word) his reputation, what about the message?

Those things were going on 50 years ago. It's not like he was a prophet, although he also hung out with that shysty Billy Graham so who knows.

I did not besmirch his reputation. He did it all by himself.

Mr. Mike

Those things were going on 50 years ago. It's not like he was a prophet, although he also hung out with that shawty Billy Graham so who knows.

You are still attacking the messenger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what about the message?

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
Justin Kredible

Those things were going on 50 years ago. It's not like he was a prophet, although he also hung out with that shawty Billy Graham so who knows.

You are still attacking the messenger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what about the message?

I have no respect for the man and even less for the "message." Just the usual, regurgitated conservative God crap blaming the woes of America on everyone who isn't just like them.

Yawn.

Squirrel!

udonthani

I have no respect for the man and even less for the "message." Just the usual, regurgitated conservative God crap blaming the woes of America on everyone who isn't just like them.

keep Gore Vidal out of this please.

Edited by udonthani
  • Like 3
Mr. Mike

Okay,,,,,,aside from God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong/inaccurate with the/his message? My guess is you are new to P.H. and his old broadcast strikes a nerve!

Justin Kredible

Okay,,,,,,aside from God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is wrong/inaccurate with the/his message? My guess is you are new to P.H. and his old broadcast strikes a nerve!

Old broadcast????

That broadcast was 1996.

Get your facts right, Mike.