Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Wow! Time flies...

Paul

Hi James, perhaps, when Philippines Escape logs on again, they can start a new thread in a different forum, regarding the business meeting.

Anyway, I wanted to give an update on my first three lessons in Cebuano. Although I am far from being new to Cebuano, I have already learned some things. I can see this as a very beneficial undertaking. I meet with the tutor every day (Monday through Friday), between the hours of 5:15am and 7am. (Yes, perhaps a bit early, but that is the best time of day for me to do this.)

I look forward to tomorrow morning's lesson.

I was just following some old links back to threads from years ago, on this forum. I cannot believe that it has been that long, since I lived in Lahug, in a small two bedroom apartment, and had my first official lessons in Cebuano from Sim Villar. 

And no, that wasn't a typo. The hours he tutored me were 5:15am until 7am, Monday through Friday. I have been an early riser for many, many years.

What pleasant memories to have...

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

allergictowackness

wow.. 5 am in the morning everyday?? you have my respect, man... way to go!!

Paul

? 5am is a typical hour for me to be awake. Hell, I wish I could sleep any sort of regular hours.

Headshot

I was just following some old links back to threads from years ago, on this forum. I cannot believe that it has been that long, since I lived in Lahug, in a small two bedroom apartment, and had my first official lessons in Cebuano from Sim Villar. 

And no, that wasn't a typo. The hours he tutored me were 5:15am until 7am, Monday through Friday. I have been an early riser for many, many years.

Geez Man...are you going to get all nostalgic and syrupy on us now that you have Vivian and Quinn with you?   :biggrin_01:

Edited by Headshot

SkyMan

? 5am is a typical hour for me to be awake. Hell, I wish I could sleep any sort of regular hours.

Me too but the guy walks the goats past our place at 5 and the dogs go off.

tim

don't forget all of the landmines U went thru too.... :yahoo: 
One thing I can say from my personal experiences  with a filipina. is there is going to be DRAMA .... the little girls seem to love DRAMA... and U my old friend have know a few filipina's ... :Yay: