Painter Scams

Is it really a gasoline model, I have only seen diesel versions of that Sportage...

he he he would be funny if I have been gassing up on unleaded for the last year if it was a diesel, not to mention how weird it is with coils and spark plugs in a diesel 

;)

The dude that sold it to me said it was an import, not surplus (witch seamed to me to be the norm from the way he emphasize it).. maybe the surplus things comes with diesel...

Thelandofku-an

he he he would be funny if I have been gassing up on unleaded for the last year if it was a diesel, not to mention how weird it is with coils and spark plugs in a diesel 

;)

The dude that sold it to me said it was an import, not surplus (witch seamed to me to be the norm from the way he emphasize it).. maybe the surplus things comes with diesel...

Well that's what I was thinking but I wasn't going to ask you outright!

BTW. Sounds like the previous work you paid the "Asawa" for was reasonable.

FYI. Koreans often run gasoline cars on a percentage of paint thinners because it's cheaper in Korea, this can lead to prematurely burnt valves which would play havoc with smooth running.

Suggestion: Has a compression test been carried out since the head gasket change, cos no amount of fitting new parts can overcome a basic mechanical deficiency...

Majorsco

I've seen the same scam with cement work as well. 

Thelandofku-an

That may just mean it arrived here in one piece as opposed to in surplus parts.

I don't recall that model being sold new in Cebu for example?

That may just mean it arrived here in one piece as opposed to in surplus parts.

I don't recall that model being sold new in Cebu for example?

ah ok