Sign in to follow this  
BossHog

50 pesos anyone?

Brucewayne

There is no feeling like the one you get when you feel the solid crack of the bat on the hard head of a scab.

So that's where you got bumped on the head?

:ROFLMAO:  :bashtroll:

Just teasing Bruce.  Don' flame me now.

I'm not a flamer, wanna play a game of baseball instead?

Monsoon

al Capone used to leave money laying around and no one stole from him ////

And for good reason!! Those who worked for him knew they would get a baseball bat to the head if they had taken the money.

There is no feeling like the one you get when you feel the solid crack of the bat on the hard head of a scab.

Its nice we were able to liberate so many workers from unions without picking up a bat. Heck, don't even need to go to court in most cases. At least one part of the word is getting more free.

Brucewayne

al Capone used to leave money laying around and no one stole from him ////

And for good reason!! Those who worked for him knew they would get a baseball bat to the head if they had taken the money.

Its nice we were able to liberate so many workers from unions without picking up a bat. Heck, don't even need to go to court in most cases. At least one part of the word is getting more free.

To be quite honest with you, I hated the unions, but sometimes one has to pay to work.

I was a shop steward for a few years and it was horrible how the union rep would back the company up over the employee.

That employer had to be ruthless in his dealings with the workers so he could keep the shop open and it didn't take me long to figure out that all would have been better off without the so called "union".