Foreigner shoots Cebu fiscal inside Palace of Justice

musingloudly

I wish you guys would leave this alone. I knew him well and I know of the problems and yes I could see him doing such. He was a very nice guy though many didn't think so, he was one that would speak his peace truthfully and would cover your back if you needed it. His ex gf is a bitch after getting dumped and her family has a lot of influence and that put a lot of pressure on him and that is why he left Cebu. 

I hate the news and the BS and then you have everyone that hears about it on a forum and runs with the same BS without knowing the guy.

• Like 9
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• InternetTough

• smokey

• JamesMusslewhite

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well as a forum member and not as a moderator i must tell you that this comment is a flagrant  piece of garbage  and totally unworthy of being posted -.   Posting that people deserve to be murdered

I would love to see a complete chronology of the events that led up to this murder/suicide. This didn't start when he walked through "security" and into the Palace of Justice with two guns. It sounds

No one has said that you are not allowed a point of view Alan. They have just said that in this case your point of view stinks.   And also  that it is unusual for you  to say such a nonsensical kind o

Posted Images

People go crazy when faced with such corruption and racism. They drove the man insane with their dishonesty, what a crazy country this is.

• Like 1

The name is very familiar. I probably met him in Cebu..I'm bad with names and if I remember I name it's because I've met the person.

I can say that if I run into a person in Cebu and get their name, then that's a pretty good person. I suppose he reached his breaking point from all of the BS. I ain't gonna judge him harshly because most of us, whether we admit it or not, sometimes feel the urge to shoot up a place and get rid of the BS.

SkyMan

They actually call it the palace of justice?  What a joke.

• Like 4

I wish you guys would leave this alone. I knew him well and I know of the problems and yes I could see him doing such. He was a very nice guy though many didn't think so, he was one that would speak his peace truthfully and would cover your back if you needed it. His ex gf is a bitch after getting dumped and her family has a lot of influence and that put a lot of pressure on him and that is why he left Cebu. 

I hate the news and the BS and then you have everyone that hears about it on a forum and runs with the same BS without knowing the guy.

What do you expect?  "one of us"  goes postal  in a public place.  A place that should be  safe .    We can only go by what we read or  are told .  So you knew the guy and his problems.  Please fill us in so we can form a more balanced opinion of the circumstances and the man.    For now though he will go down as a killer of unarmed innocents.    IMO he is no better or worse than the Newtown school killer.   Everyone has their reasons.    I do want to  express my sympathy to ALL  those connected with this  tragedy.  

Edited by samatm
  • Like 9

Ron, could I have met him through you? Did he frequent your bar in the past?

His name sounds so familiar to me, yet I cannot put a face to the name.

now that he killed 2 innocent people do you still think he was a nice person ? There is no excuse to gun down people just because they filed a case against you ,so IMO he was,nt a very nice person at all .

now that he killed 2 innocent people do you still think he was a nice person ? There is no excuse to gun down people just because they filed a case against you ,so IMO he was,nt a very nice person at all .

• Like 2
wish you guys would leave this alone. I knew him well and I know of the problems and yes I could see him doing such. He was a very nice guy though many didn't think so, he was one that would speak his peace truthfully and would cover your back if you needed it. His ex gf is a bitch after getting dumped and her family has a lot of influence and that put a lot of pressure on him and that is why he left Cebu.    I hate the news and the BS and then you have everyone that hears about it on a forum and runs with the same BS without knowing the guy.

Obviously he was was in a dark place

It would have been nice if one of his mates had gotten help for him

What a terrible day for 4 families!

BS? I think it is fairly clear what he did. Sorry, but nice guys should not commit murder

((I write this as a forum member and not as a moderator.))

OK, so the guy shot a couple of lawyers.

Perhaps he had good reason, and perhaps not.

However, it was only two lawyers, and Philippine lawyers at that.

So, they probably deserved it, and it will be two less to cause trouble for others.

(It would have been far better had he shot some politicians, about the only breed worse than lawyers.) 

• Like 5
Davaoeno
I hate the news and the BS

Much as i appreciate the urge to hurt someone if I feel I have been done wrong by - if i walk into a courtroom and start shooting people i fully expect to have my actions talked about !!  You totally give up the right to privacy when you start murdering people !!            And if you dont like our version of  BS then why dont you post your version of BS so we can learn the truth ???

• Like 3

Have to say, I agree with Davaoeno. No matter what the case, these lawyers did not deserve to be shot and killed in cold blood.

This fellow did the wrong thing - just settle the case, take the rao and get the hell out of here. 

• Like 7
A_Simple_Man
it was only two lawyers,

Good thing you told me.  Here's me reading it was a pediatrician shot and killed and with the number of babies in this country they need all they got and more.

• Like 2

So, they probably deserved it, and it will be two less to cause trouble for others.

(It would have been far better had he shot some politicians, about the only breed worse than lawyers.) 

You can make all the jokes you want about lawyers and politicians

But what happened here is no joke

• Like 8
Davaoeno

You can make all the jokes you want about lawyers and politicians

But what happened here is no joke

of course the comment wasnt a put down of just lawyers- it was saying that they should be killed because they were " Philippine lawyers"  So why do filipinos deserve to be killed more than other people Alan ???

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1