Foreigner shoots Cebu fiscal inside Palace of Justice

musingloudly

ed villas

Any foreigner with a gun here...please ram it up your own arse and pull the trigger.

i find that post of yours very offensive

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• InternetTough

• smokey

• JamesMusslewhite

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well as a forum member and not as a moderator i must tell you that this comment is a flagrant  piece of garbage  and totally unworthy of being posted -.   Posting that people deserve to be murdered

I would love to see a complete chronology of the events that led up to this murder/suicide. This didn't start when he walked through "security" and into the Palace of Justice with two guns. It sounds

No one has said that you are not allowed a point of view Alan. They have just said that in this case your point of view stinks.   And also  that it is unusual for you  to say such a nonsensical kind o

Posted Images

musicman666

Any foreigner with a gun here...please ram it up your own arse and pull the trigger.

i find that post of yours very offensive

Good ...

JamesMusslewhite

So you are telling us that a filipina who marries a foreigner, lives with him in his country, and takes up the citizenship of his country is no longer pinay ?? 

I thought that after acquiring foreign citizenship they then have to reacquire their Filipino nationality before technically being a Pinay ??? 

When I brought my wife to the US in 1987 and married her, she lived with me in Houston for over 22 years. She became a naturalized American citizen but she was no longer considered a full Filipino citizen. If a Filipino lives outside the Philippines for a period greater than one year the lose certain rights as a citizen, such as being restricted to not being legally able to own land greater than 3-1/2 hectors as well as limited voting rights. They but file necessary documents to repatriate to regain their former status whether they are simply Filipino OFWs or they have become naturalized citizens of another country. The Philippines literally punishes their citizens for leaving their country to work for periods extending longer than one year, even though OFWs account for 1/4 of their yearly economy.

My wife always paid her Filipino taxes even after becoming an American citizen, and she applied for repatriation and received her Filipino citizenship once we moved here and now a duel citizen. But she was still for a time treated as if she were a second class citizen because she dared live outside of the Philippines for a period greater than one year. She was Balikbayan. 

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1

So you are telling us that a filipina who marries a foreigner, lives with him in his country, and takes up the citizenship of his country is no longer pinay ?? 

I thought that after acquiring foreign citizenship they then have to reacquire their Filipino nationality before technically being a Pinay ??? 

When I brought my wife to the US in 1987 and married her, she lived with me in Houston for over 22 years. She became a naturalized American citizen but she was no longer considered a full Filipino citizen. If a Filipino lives outside the Philippines for a period greater than one year the lose certain rights as a citizen, such as being restricted to not being legally able to own land greater than 3-1/2 hectors as well as limited voting rights. They but file necessary documents to repatriate to regain their former status whether they are simply Filipino OFWs or they have become naturalized citizens of another country. The Philippines literally punishes their citizens for leaving their country to work for periods extending longer than one year, even though OFWs account for 1/4 of their yearly economy.

My wife always paid her Filipino taxes even after becoming an American citizen, and she applied for repatriation and received her Filipino citizenship once we moved here and now a duel citizen. But she was still for a time treated as if she were a second class citizen because she dared live outside of the Philippines for a period greater than one year. She was Balikbayan. 

We got married 25 years ago and yes,I agree with you. When my Mrs eventually regained her citizenship she was then asked to pay taxes before she received her new passport.. She was told this at the Phil embassy in London.. To me it sounded as if they were scolding her.

BTW..From what I have read recently OFW remittances only represent about 10% of GDP.. I was a bit surprised by that.