I thought Easter might be a nice to time to get engaged - nice weather; have a trip to to few islands in the Visayas lined up and more to the point, the relationship has reached that point and I don't want to lose the moment.

Anyway, have been thinking precisely where, when and how and stumbled across this video on youtube.  Wish I hadn't  :not_see:

Edited by Bonjon
  • Like 1
Anyway, have been thinking precisely where, when and how and stumbled across this video on youtube. Wish I hadn't

Wish I hadn't either. Wow - 5 minutes of that clip was all I could stomach. Enjoy your trip and congrats in advance on your engagement.

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

Anyway, have been thinking precisely where, when and how and stumbled across this video on youtube. Wish I hadn't

Wish I hadn't either. Wow - 5 minutes of that clip was all I could stomach. Enjoy your trip and congrats in advance on your engagement.

I only watched 14 minutes and 28 seconds, that was all I could stomach........but then I am a sentimental old fart.

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
Headshot

I'm not seeing the video (I'm not sure why that is), but the ferries during Holy Week are absolutely packed with people going to visit family. It wouldn't be my first choice for a time to travel island-to-island.