Sign in to follow this  
Keith46

Still required urgently type A+ Davao City

Keith46

My father-in-laws platelet transfusion did'nt work so we still need type A+ donors or preferably a platelet apheresis donor A+.

Thank you.

Steve

Can you post any contact info Keith? 

Added to portal.

blood1.png

Paul

From his last thread.

Keith46

My number  09281604837    My wife at hospital  09073313873

Davaoeno

I'm wondering if you are overlooking something ? You say that you need type A+ blood. Now according to the compatibility chart type A+ blood is specified for people who have types AB+,AB-, and A+ blood.

However, according to the chart ALL of those types can also accept blood types other than A+.

ie people with  A+ blood  can also receive blood from people who have A+, and also O-, O+ and  A- 

just exactly what is his blood type ??   Because according to the chart there is NO blood type that can receive only A+ blood transfusion 

maybe you are being too restrictive in your search ?  just a thought 

Keith46

I have just been told this by another member and I did'nt know about it. I'm A- and more than willing to donate but here in the Philippines it may be a problem, I'm 66 and they seem to have some problem with British donors because of "mad cow desease".

Dolsos

I'm O type if you still need a donor, only 32 and not from UK so should be madcow free :)  Where do you need it?

Keith46

Thanks Dolsos for the offer, mad cow free O type would be ok I think but you are to far away from Davao. Thank you again for the offer.

Davaoeno

Thanks Dolsos for the offer, mad cow free O type would be ok I think but you are to far away from Davao. Thank you again for the offer.

dAISY SAID  she could arrange collection and shipping on the other thread i think ??

Keith46

dAISY SAID  she could arrange collection and shipping on the other thread i think ??

I have'nt seen that

Davaoeno

What Daisy said was this "  What hospital in Davao City? and the patients name? I am trying to communicate with my other group their maybe they help. Is this number the number to contact? 09281604837 THANKS "

She actually said less than i thought 

towboat72

im a/b pos live in compostela.im 74 not sure if thats too old but used to donote on a reg basis in cal till about 10 years ago

Davaoeno

apparently the max here is age 50  [ thats what the OP has been told ]

Keith46

im a/b pos live in compostela.im 74 not sure if thats too old but used to donote on a reg basis in cal till about 10 years ago

Thank you for the offer but the cut off age is 50 and for some strange reason they are very strict with that, I'mm 66 and they won't let me donate.

Edited by Keith46

Dolsos

If you can find a way to transfer it (I think Daisy said the red cross could facilitate) I'm still willing to donate, just need to know where to go.