17 years old in Cebu

Hugo Julien Sohm

Hugo Julien Sohm

Hello.

My name's Hugo, I come from France, I'm 17 at the moment, and I've been living in cebu for now 4 years.

We live in balamban and I go to school. I'm 4th year high school, and I have a lot of friends, which most are filipinos.

I'm having a problem on this forum. I can't edit my profile, and I can't see anyone's profile, and there's a lot of things I can't do either. Why is that? maybe because I'm 17, and not 18? Ah, it's ok :D

Hugo

I'm having a problem on this forum. I can't edit my profile, and I can't see anyone's profile, and there's a lot of things I can't do either. Why is that? maybe because I'm 17, and not 18? Ah, it's ok :D

Nope. It's because you didn't read the rules. :P

Hey Hugo. Glad to see you here. I will move your account into the Full Member user group right now. That will give you full access to the open forum.

EDIT: Please send your dad my regards.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2
:welcome2: Hugo. I hope you find the forum interesting.
Canuck Joe

Welcome, nice to have some young blood spice up this crotchety place :tease:

Your besia must be very good.

• Like 1
Hugo Julien Sohm

Hello everyone. Ok Paul, my dad says hi too! :)

Yeah, I will sure enjoy my stay on the forum. I guess it's a good place where we can share things to each other between foreigners :D

• Like 1

I wish I was in the Philippines when I was 17! :yahoo: I first came when I was 22. Welcome to the Forums, I'm sure you can teach us maybe more than we can teach you! How's your Cebuano now?

• Like 1
Hugo Julien Sohm
How's your Cebuano now?

Well, my cebuano is very good actually. I understand what the people are saying, and I speak to most of my friends in cebuano, except for some who just want an english conversation ^^

What's cool is that I like to pretend in some places that I only speak english. And of course those people are forced to believe me because of my appearance, I'm a foreigner! :D

• Like 2
Canuck Joe
How's your Cebuano now?

Well, my cebuano is very good actually. I understand what the people are saying, and I speak to most of my friends in cebuano, except for some who just want an english conversation ^^

What's cool is that I like to pretend in some places that I only speak english. And of course those people are forced to believe me because of my appearance, I'm a foreigner! :D

That would be fun...let them talk about you good or bad while you speak in english...then bam! kahibaw ko unsa inyong gi-istoryahan.... nalingaw kong naminaw :yahoo:

• Like 1

I guess it's a good place where we can share things to each other between foreigners :D

Be careful what you share. Some of them like to talk. A lot. Behind your back.

Some of them have puppies and candy too. Beware of those ones.

Canuck Joe

I guess it's a good place where we can share things to each other between foreigners :D

Some of them have puppies and candy too. Beware of those ones.

the guy is 17...he knows the internet

free_candy_van.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

go watch a few episodes of the golden girls

that will tell you everything you need to know about this crowd

• Like 2