Hello! ;)

fabulosity93

fabulosity93

welcome yaa i also find many good info here. its a small gold mine of what to do and more what not to do.

Thanks!

yes, its a good source of info for foreign nationals about the Dos and don'ts when you're in Cebu and basically in the Philippines.

Boss Ross

Welcome Mae!

There are many new or newer members here like myself. As you already know there can be many answers to even the simplest question. I was once told - the only dumb question is the one you don't ask, so ask away, and again, WELCOME.

Ross

Hi! My name is Mae. I've been getting answers to my questions from this forum from time I first visited and found it helpful. There might be questions I need answers to in the future and I might ask them here directly so I decided to finally make an account.Have fun in celebrating the Sinulog Festival everyone :)

Do I know you?
Yes, you met Mae at Fooda
Nah, you are talking about Mae B. We never could come to a consensus on our relationship status. She just couldn't make up her mind. :) Edited by blimp
JSL-USMC

Hi! My name is Mae. I've been getting answers to my questions from this forum from time I first visited and found it helpful. There might be questions I need answers to in the future and I might ask them here directly so I decided to finally make an account.

Have fun in celebrating the Sinulog Festival everyone :)

Do I know you?

Yes, you met Mae at Fooda

I'm sorry but I don't recall meeting either of you. And I don't think I'm the same Mae ur talking about coz I haven't met anyone in fooda

How soon they forget...Welcome aboard, Mae