Hello! ;)

fabulosity93

fabulosity93

Hi! My name is Mae. I've been getting answers to my questions from this forum from time I first visited and found it helpful. There might be questions I need answers to in the future and I might ask them here directly so I decided to finally make an account.

Have fun in celebrating the Sinulog Festival everyone :)

Hi! My name is Mae. I've been getting answers to my questions from this forum from time I first visited and found it helpful. There might be questions I need answers to in the future and I might ask them here directly so I decided to finally make an account.

Do I know you?

For Real

Do I know you?

Yes, you met Mae at Fooda

Headshot

Welcome Mae. Have fun, read the rules, and feel free to contribute as much (in the way of questions, information and opinion) as you can. We need more female perspective around here.

• Like 1
fabulosity93

Do I know you?

Yes, you met Mae at Fooda

I'm sorry but I don't recall meeting either of you. And I don't think I'm the same Mae ur talking about coz I haven't met anyone in fooda

fabulosity93

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :) i'll be visiting regularly and contribute from time to time

Hello

Hello to you too :)

-Mae

Edited by fabulosity93

welcome yaa i also find many good info here. its a small gold mine of what to do and more what not to do.

:welcome2:  Mae. Hope to hear more from you in the future. I also found this forum to be a wealth of information.

• Like 1
fabulosity93

:welcome2:  Mae. Hope to hear more from you in the future. I also found this forum to be a wealth of information.

I agree. There's so much you can get by just reading everybody's posts. so far all the questions I had in mind were answered.. :)