Sign in to follow this  
Canuck Joe

Boat gets taken by Navy in Bohol Sea

smokey

Well if the guy was so smart why did he leave the area. Sorry but he is dumb not to work out a way to make things work here. You can clearly hear him talking shit that I would not do. If he was smart he would still be running a biz here.

For those who disagree please show me a link where a guy has moved here and made good money fishing.

by making things work out do you mean sucking corrupt officials prize fighting cock?

If that how you roll why not, but on the other hand there are plenty ways to make money here where people will let you.

So where did you say your back bone was located

I have a back bone and a brain unlike some idiots who take on fights that they can not win. Maybe burning money is a sign of having a back bone to you to me it being dumb with time and money.

a friend of ours live in davao and makes very good money... oh wait did you say politicians count ?

spooks

So the guy was lying in public when he said they have no money? At 4:23 he states loudly , "we have no money left" that is the dumbest thing to say in this country, and if he was making 3mil a month why did he not pay the people that asked for their payment this whole thing just sounds like a guy who has no idea how to live here. I hope he is not in the country as he will not last long, just hearing his whinny voice again to get the quote about money make me want to hit him.

But serious it the philippines if you can not see fault with this then good luck if you want to live here. I will still be enjoying the company of the wonderful families who help run this place, while the people who just want to take all they can will find it does not work that way here, you have to give back what you take the only way to make quick money here is lotto, work hard and the rewards are more than money can buy.

Lol so u want to hit someone, because you do not like the voice. So Randy quite correctly advised the extorsionist that he he had no money, whereas you would have said, u wanna take my boat , hell no here is my fleet.... Sheeez Al Capone would have loved doing business with you. My goodness me you have real problems with simple comprehension, so much so, you clearly are never going to get understood anywhere, let me type the timelines slowly for you , please read them slowly it may assist in your further edification.

AFTER they recovered their boat, filed charges had legal representation sorted, been shot at and followed they sailed north to Luzon and fished there for 3m a month. So by reading this slowly You will be able to comprehend that these earnings of 3m a month arrived AFTER the incident and NOT during the incident which is covered by the videos that you did not comprehend.

I very much doubt that you move in the circles that you suggest. I certainly doubt that you work hard here legally as did Randy and Cherry only to have the fruits of that hardwork stolen from them. I sure doubt you be hitting any former seal whilst rolling over and paying squeeze money to gun toting hoodlums. If you only knew the Circles that Randy moved in following MANY years of living here you would understand why your comments of moving in the circle of the families who runs this country as hollow.

One of the most senior political heavy weights of the last 40 years had his daughter dated for years by Randy when in service and he was more than willing to get involved, if he had done then the petty politician behind this would have had his toast burned.

So , tell us what you do here that ties you in so close to these special families that your hardwork will allow you to succeed like a lucky lotto winner. interested minds just wanna know

• Like 1

karma007

Where does he live now?

As for the family contacts, yes it all about who you know, and how much respect they have for you. Since he never took the help I would say he has no idea.

I would have hit him for the stuff he was saying. I would have told him he was going to get shot at which sounds like what happened.

I had my own problems here. One very high person, but lucky for me they are not from Cebu. As the locals say "they are not from here".

I only post here for others to learn that randy is a example of what not to do. Who cares who he is it about what you do.

Edited by karma007

johnormoc
I will still be enjoying the company of the wonderful families who help run this place

:ROFLMAO:

Might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. The unintentional comedy scale has just been shattered.

• Like 1

spooks

yes am still busting all over

I will still be enjoying the company of the wonderful families who help run this place

:ROFLMAO:

Might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. The unintentional comedy scale has just been shattered.

Yes I am still busting all over

spooks

Where does he live now?

As for the family contacts, yes it all about who you know, and how much respect they have for you. Since he never took the help I would say he has no idea.

I would have hit him for the stuff he was saying. I would have told him he was going to get shot at which sounds like what happened. This is starting to get very very sad. I typed ever so slow and it has still not helped you. Ok Now I will use 1 finger. They are in the USA, which part of that did u not comprehend when posted repetetivley.

He did Not take the help offered as he got a back bone and said thank for the offer it is appreciated. Now is the time to draw a line in the sand and make a stand.

I appreciate that the above is something that may be beyond you, especially as you have such great "family" support

For the other Guys, I tried to one finger type this with a straight face :moon:

I had my own problems here. One very high person, but lucky for me they are not from Cebu. As the locals say "they are not from here".

I only post here for others to learn that randy is a example of what not to do. Who cares who he is it about what you do.

Edited by spooks

karma007

So the guy with a backbone has run away. I think spooks need reading lessons. I said randy did not know how to live here and make a living. Posting stuff like he did is only going to piss people off.

spooks

So the guy with a backbone has run away. I think spooks need reading lessons. I said randy did not know how to live here and make a living. Posting stuff like he did is only going to piss people off.

Your comprehension skills are still lacking. :banghead:

Randy and Cherry made a highly successful living in the Philippines, so much so that it funded their return to the USA.

The Guy with the back bone did more than you ever would. He did not run away. He stayed in the Philippines for years AFTER the event in Gingoog, they fished and earned doing it in Luzon. They both being living here for many years, since the before the USA pull out in Subic.

The guy with he back bone faced down one of those 'wonderful families' and won the out of court settlement, you would have bared ur butt and begged for more. :kissass:

Posting stuff like he did intended to get the reaction it got that is why he did it !!Perhaps you do not comprehend that either. Filipinos so pissed off that a well known attorney provided free assistance so pissed off a well known and present day political heavy weight political figure was willing to deal with it.

One thing you are correct on, you best not do anything here, except provide comedic moments with the 'family'. I am still wiping my eyes over that little gem.

:wave: There was me thinking that Mr T had disappeared :fool:

Edited by spooks

CardiacKid
As for the family contacts, yes it all about who you know, and how much respect they have for you.
Are you sure your'e not the guy who I met who told me he had lunch with the politicians and judges all the time in Cebu City? Meanwhile he was counting his change to see if he had enough for another cup of coffee? He also revealed his ex-wife had gotten half his retirement. He was unshaven and was wearing a old shabby pair of jeans and an unironed shirt with three buttons open. He also shared that he had been hospitalized and that the hospital had allowed him to sign a promissory note so that he could be discharged. Are you that guy?

spooks
As for the family contacts, yes it all about who you know, and how much respect they have for you.
Are you sure your'e not the guy who I met who told me he had lunch with the politicians and judges all the time in Cebu City? Meanwhile he was counting his change to see if he had enough for another cup of coffee? He also revealed his ex-wife had gotten half his retirement. He was unshaven and was wearing a old shabby pair of jeans and an unironed shirt with three buttons open. He also shared that he had been hospitalized and that the hospital had allowed him to sign a promissory note so that he could be discharged. Are you that guy?

Cannot be me as i do not own a shirt, let alone an unused iron, so it must be the other guy, a real case of karma lol :yahoo: