Sign in to follow this  
MaKe

quality dentist, permanent bridge

MaKe

does any have recent experience with a quality dentist?

I got a permanent porcelian bridge in May of 2012 and it's falling apart already. I don't

want to have the work redone at the dentist that installed it as I fear it

will just fall apart again in 7 months.

I have seen posts from years ago, does anyone have more recent experience

with someone who is reasonably priced yet provides quality workmanship.

Thanks in advance....

Ma

Davaoeno

I cant refer you to anyone but I can tell you that I had a bridge installed in Canada almost 30 years ago and its still fine , so for one to fall apart in less than a year seems outrageous to me

jtmwatchbiz

try visiting Dr. sidney ricamora up in fuente. he has 2 clinics, one across from robinsons in the 4J building on mango, and the other in the cybergate mall on the other side of the circle. his clinics are state of the art and he has all the newest equipment. he even takes digital video and images while he is working on ya, and has a screen to show you the progress in real time if you wish. all of my wife's family use him and he is not the cheapest but he is by far the best if you want western world quality.

032-254-9013 office

0922-850-0799 secretary

smokey

I cant refer you to anyone but I can tell you that I had a bridge installed in Canada almost 30 years ago and its still fine , so for one to fall apart in less than a year seems outrageous to me

i agree i have a few from the us and they are over 20 years but i will say the work cost more then a small car

MaKe

Thanks

I agree!! I was pissed especially after they wanted another 50% of the original cost to redo it!! Also, the "we have no

control over the lab" pushed me over the edge!!

I did ask another dentist and while she said that it should have lasted longer, she also informed me that since I have

metal crowns on the bottom that interface with the porcelian bridge it receives more stress.

I'll have to ask here if there is a 'black list' of crappy medical and other suppliers....

• Like 1

RogerDat

Greetings! Dr Pilar Inoc on Mactan does excellent work, good prices. 342 8084

G/F Booc Building, F Martir St, Poblacion, Lapu Lapu City

Oh My! The spell check works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocketman

Justeen Catan, located on Fortuna, I've been using her for the past year and quite happy with her work & prices. 236-5012, 09173034708

davaobrew

I have 28 porclain fused to metal crowns fitted in 2007 by a Dentist hefe in Davao. Total cost was P100,000 with a 30 year warranty.

No problems so far.

,-._,-.

\/)"(\/

(_o_)

Cheers Leon...

Ogami

Post the dentists name if it's not against the rules so no one else goes there. We had the exact same issue from a dentist, I think her name was Lim, in Tagbilaran BQ Mall just above Mcdonald's. Rip off.