Mobile Money Exchange

datkins587

Headshot

The lady probably wanted to buy the whole pile of pennies for a peso.

smokey

I originally was trying to buy a Toyota Vios from a private party but we just couldn’t come to terms. I ended up buying a Honda Spike from Hilton. It looks a little like a Nissan Cube but bigger. The odd thing is that Hilton sent me to a place called Galaxy Auto to look at their vehicles there. I sure hope its still part of Hilton.

well its a really small world did you go to the hilton by the old bridge?

I need to change about $7000 USD to buy a car and I’m not too keen walking around to the money exchange booths with that much cash. I have heard there may be ones that come to you for larger amounts. If anyone knows of a trusted one send me a message with contact info. I would appreciate it very much.

I have used the money changer at Robinsons who came to my bank and did the exchange right in the bank for large amounts of money. The owner is Loy (not sure of the spelling) and you can call her at 2558992 or 263 1583. What I had done in the past was write up a deposit slip and have it on the desk where the money was to be counted.

Also you might also wish to call up and get a rate and then ask the manager in BPI if their off site money changer might meet the rate, I have found most banks have money changers they do business with.

If you open an account at Bank of Commerce on the circle, then Mayen, the in charge 253 1951, 1952 or 1953 can do exchanges for you at a money changer she does business with and the rates are usually at least as good as any of the money changers I have found around town including Loy and the money never has to change hands, your money can be deposited into the money changers account and the pesos deposited into your account, just sign the proper slips. To open an account all you should need is two id's and two passport photos.

Hope that helps.

datkins587

Im not sure where old bridge is but it was in Mandaue City on Lopez Janea. It's the main office according to the web site at Subangdaku, Mandaue City. They had no cars there just trucks and a few multicabs.

Edited by datkins587