Sign in to follow this  
Mik

What is the procedure to license firearms here?

Baldy

What you could do.

When sending a container to Cebu you could have your firearm in it. From what I have experienced the hazzle to get it on a plane you can forget about.

Personaly I brought my Verney Carron Alto 6, whitch is a 12/76 halfautomatic shotgun with me without any hazzle at all.

Mik

^ Shiver. brrr

smokey

^ Shiver. brrr

anyone who tries to smuggle a gun here may have some serious medical problems.. there are of toys you can buy here cheaper then the shipping Just say legal ... .....now if you want a fully auto that takes a little more time

Baldy

My medical is just fine thank you.

What I like to point out; we send a big box every year from Norway to Cebu. Its sendt by container. Never has that box been opened by anyone when it arrives on adress. Hu?

So I would say its fairly safe to send whatever you want.

smokey

My medical is just fine thank you.

What I like to point out; we send a big box every year from Norway to Cebu. Its sendt by container. Never has that box been opened by anyone when it arrives on adress. Hu?

So I would say its fairly safe to send whatever you want.

well then as long as you have that gun anyone who dont like you can tell on you and get you a free hotel room in the jackson hotel

Baldy

My guess is that nobody will ever find it so Im not worried about that really.

Whatever, its just a nice way to get stuff to cebu.

smokey

My guess is that nobody will ever find it so Im not worried about that really.

Whatever, its just a nice way to get stuff to cebu.

so i guess if you need to use it in the Philippines you can always wear a trash bag like a rain jacket shoot the gun wipe down with soap and water burn the trash bag change cloths , then change out the barrel ... or you can just buy a gun at SM which ever is easy for you..

Baldy

Geeezzz,

Some off us find that shooting is a sport. Not You I guess. I use my shotgun for shooting clays. I was hoping to get a permitt as I have one here. SPORTING!

Its a little somewhat easier when you are a member of a shooting club to get a license whereever you want to live. I have been shooting with some PO's in the PI before and I recon I could get a permitt to do so in PI aswell as here.

Whats your problem anyway?

smokey

Geeezzz,

Some off us find that shooting is a sport. Not You I guess. I use my shotgun for shooting clays. I was hoping to get a permitt as I have one here. SPORTING!

Its a little somewhat easier when you are a member of a shooting club to get a license whereever you want to live. I have been shooting with some PO's in the PI before and I recon I could get a permitt to do so in PI aswell as here.

Whats your problem anyway?

well first getting a lic. for a foreigner is going to be a hard one... unless your talking air soft ... i use mine for shooting snakes

Baldy

12/76 semi isnt "airsoft".

smokey

12/76 semi isnt "airsoft".

neither is a 45 with wad cutters /// if you can get a gun permit more power to you but the first thing that happens when a gun is fired is they ask for the gun and the permit and you better have the permit or some pretty powerful friends.

Baldy

I have a Walter P22 and was wondering if that was a good way to start my sporting shootingevents in Cebu.

Anyone have any experience with shootingclubs in Cebu?

Tnx :kidding:

smokey

I have a Walter P22 and was wondering if that was a good way to start my sporting shootingevents in Cebu.

Tnx :shit_stirrer:

I KNOW A PLACE IN THE HILLS YOU CAN BLAST AWAY..

HHammer

Walther P22's work great with a tube with some simple K baffles in it.... And you just done annoy the neighbors ...

As for a license, I have been told it will cost me $3000 USD instead of 3000 php for a local.....

Baldy

Tnx :thumbs_up:

I KNOW A PLACE IN THE HILLS YOU CAN BLAST AWAY..

Is this just a place without any admittance fee?