Kidnap Gang operating on Mactan Island

SkyMan

That's my take as well. This communication right or wrong hit a nerve and is being circulated and I have noticed a heightened security with the school near where i live. I never checked with the bush telegraph or istorya to see if it was a hoax and will not be updating the circle that informed me. If that leaves me open to ridicule amongst the crotchety pensioner brigade then I will just have to take their incontinence pads on the chin :-)

Sounds like a logical idea but you are in fact crying wolf however well intentioned and we know how that story turned out.
Headshot

i have a fan blowing on me....i may explode

You have a fan? What's his name?

There's a business lesson here. It shows that Phil newspapers publish any decent press release they get without checking it. If Au papers did that I'd be releasing one every day.

Canuck Joe

You have a fan? What's his name?

smokey...

Can you get him to stop please?

• Like 1
smokey

smokey...

Can you get him to stop please?

dont worry he is just playing with words ,, maybe he is bored or he could be waiting for  meds to arrive from the Canada pharmacy 

• Like 2
Headshot

Yeah...I was just playing with words. You have to admit that was a cute twist on your statement.

No meds from Canada. If I want counterfeit meds, I can get them at Fuente...  :cool:

Canuck Joe

Of course it was a play on words!

You guys crack me up lol. :-)

ILoveCyrus

this is good advice regardless of the authenticity of the kidnap threat in mactan. i am shocked at the way small kids are strolling along to school alone on main roads. kids in general here are oblivious of the dangers with encountering strangers...stuff that was taught to us decades ago in grammar school in the USA. this stuff should be taught to kids at a very early age by their teachers and parents.

Yeah, the safety of school children, kidnapping and the like.....are not given high priority in Pinas and other such countries.  Abductions and child rapists  may not be a prevalent in country as they are in say: USA and the Americas.  Perhaps the US has got way too many "screwy headed" people.

It seems in Pinas, we are still TOO TRUSTING of our fellow man and our sense of community.  Only rich kids get kidnapped for ransom.  Besides, who wants to kidnap some poor kid from the nipa hut...??? (just some crazy, perverted, sick headed person)

We need AMBER ALERTS and CODE ADAMS in the Philippines....yes, now, do it for the sake of our children.

Davaoeno

dont worry he is just playing with words ,, maybe he is bored or he could be waiting for  meds to arrive from the Canada pharmacy 

the so called Canadian pharmacy is actually pirate meds from India !!!   Great marketing tho  

Headshot

Of course it was a play on words!

You guys crack me up lol. :-)

The funniest part was that Smokey didn't even pick up on the fact that you had named him as your "fan"  

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Thelandofku-an

No meds from Canada. If I want counterfeit meds, I can get them at Fuente... 

The guys selling these meds crack me up; every time I pass there he offers me syphalis, hahaha!