Visa extension fees I paid today, Wow

johnboy999

I recently had mine extended from 12 to 14 months and paid 3140 in total at Dumaguete BOI. That would have been 2840 including the new legal research fee (40 instead of 30) and 300 for the annual report so that backs up the figures above. It's obviously not just Mandaue prices ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• Monsoon

• CebuKano

• johnboy999

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prices are written on the Wall in the waiting area. Never pay more. Never pay to "friendly"helpers. Very simple.( If you can't read, bring your gf/wife.*)   Bit over 100 US $ for someone who spend

Are you not happy here ? Who needs all that crap above btw...(I tried to escape from consumerism.) English bulldogs ?Top50Universities? Who went to a Top 50 university ?Baguettes are for 1 $ at Bo

you think it's bad now, wait until that lawyer working for them wakes up and realizes how little he is charging relative to other fees.

CebuKano

I recently had mine extended from 12 to 14 months and paid 3140 in total at Dumaguete BOI. That would have been 2840 including the new legal research fee (40 instead of 30) and 300 for the annual report so that backs up the figures above. It's obviously not just Mandaue prices ;)

Yeah, that's exactly what I paid yesterday in Mandaue. I've always been tempted to ask them for a copy of that Annual Report since I am paying for it but then I come to my senses and realize that those employees can make my life a living hell if they want to :D

Edit: I also noticed the guards allowed foreigners wearing slippers (flip flops). First time I've EVER seen that being allowed.

Edited by Motörhead
Stranded Shipscook

Prices are written on the Wall in the waiting area. Never pay more. Never pay to "friendly"helpers.

Very simple.( If you can't read, bring your gf/wife.*)

Bit over 100 US $ for someone who spend 6 months in the country. How daring greedy of them !

They take it from the rich and not give it to the poor ! LOL

Of course, in Europe and the US this is for free (I think). IF they let one stay longer than 90 days. Mostly not.

I wonder what some of you guys think sometimes.

Hey- this is third world, they need every buck you carry. And look at the bright side, everything else is cheaper.

* i just wrote that to upset Udonthani.

Edited by Stranded Shipscook
  • Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

And look at the bright side, everything else is cheaper.

Except for: New cars, used cars, divorce, land in many cases, a four bedroom home with swimming pool on a 1/4 acre lot in a nice subdivision, a private elementary/high school education providing the student with a chance at meeting entrance requirements to an top 50 university anywhere in the world, english bulldogs, emmenthal cheese, Tostitos, baguettes, GAP jeans, Fossil watches, electricity..... Eh could go on for pages. Yea everything is cheaper here.

Stranded Shipscook

Except for: New cars, used cars, divorce, land in many cases, a four bedroom home with swimming pool on a 1/4 acre lot in a nice subdivision, a private elementary/high school education providing the student with a chance at meeting entrance requirements to an top 50 university anywhere in the world, english bulldogs, emmenthal cheese, Tostitos, baguettes, GAP jeans, Fossil watches, electricity..... Eh could go on for pages. Yea everything is cheaper here.

Are you not happy here ? :wheel::ROFLMAO: Who needs all that crap above btw...(I tried to escape from consumerism.)

English bulldogs ?Top50Universities? Who went to a Top 50 university ?Baguettes are for 1 $ at Borrussia.]

Emmenthaler I buy at 380p/kg. You want 5year old Parmesan Cheese, I get it for1100/kgh, cheaper than in Parma.

Tostitos what is that ? The same as Mohnsemmeln ? Can't find those either,i make them myself now.

And what in hell is that with that Electricity always. In Germany Electricity costs double,In Australia ( just spoke to my brother in Perth) about 10 % more.

Energy costs a fortune worldwide, and the Philippinos don't have Nuclear Reactors. They run Diesel mostly.

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Are you not happy here ?

I wasn't responding to a statement about happiness.

Stranded Shipscook

I wasn't responding to a statement about happiness.

Then what did you want to express with the "Nag" that you can't find your old western stuff? Happiness ? :-)

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Then what did you want to express with the "Nag" that you can't find your old western stuff? Happiness ? :-)

I wasn't nagging about anything. I can find everything I want just fine. I was clarifying, with some comedic emphasis, for the benefit of many other readers of this forum, an innacurate statement you made.

Stranded Shipscook

I wasn't nagging about anything. I can find everything I want just fine. I was clarifying, with some comedic emphasis, for the benefit of many other readers of this forum, an innacurate statement you made.

I can't split hair here all the time.

Of course not everything is cheaper. I.e. Saturn V Rockets are certainly cheaper in Cape Canaveral than in Cebu. That has nothing to do with accuracy but rather with logic.

On the other hand,Logic isn't the strongest side of people. :ROFLMAO:

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

On the other hand,Logic isn't the strongest side of people. :ROFLMAO:

And your proving your own hypothesis with every response. :ROFLMAO: x's ~

• Like 1
CebuKano

Are you not happy here ? :wheel::ROFLMAO: Who needs all that crap above btw...(I tried to escape from consumerism.)

English bulldogs ?Top50Universities? Who went to a Top 50 university ?Baguettes are for 1 $ at Borrussia.]

Emmenthaler I buy at 380p/kg. You want 5year old Parmesan Cheese, I get it for1100/kgh, cheaper than in Parma.

Tostitos what is that ? The same as Mohnsemmeln ? Can't find those either,i make them myself now.

And what in hell is that with that Electricity always. In Germany Electricity costs double,In Australia ( just spoke to my brother in Perth) about 10 % more.

Energy costs a fortune worldwide, and the Philippinos don't have Nuclear Reactors. They run Diesel mostly.

Speaking of electric bills, the people living in the US have no idea how much more their electric bills will be increasing during the next two years. As we used to say in the US Navy: Stand By For High Seas And Heavy Rolls....

Stranded Shipscook

And your proving your own hypothesis with every response. :ROFLMAO: x's ~

But your still a nagger. :ROFLMAO:

Stranded Shipscook

Speaking of electric bills, the people living in the US have no idea how much more their electric bills will be increasing during the next two years. As we used to say in the US Navy: Stand By For High Seas And Heavy Rolls....

I've read that too. There is a strange effect (as described by a SPIEGEL Comment lately).

In the 60 years after WW2 everything in the USA happened a few years later in Europe,(specially Germany)Trends, Lifestile and soon.

Since this Century started suddenly the Trend "returns". The Drastic Price increase in fuel/ Energy to subsidize renewable energies, health and Pension reforms and other stuff.

I don't say this is good or bad, I have no opinion and only parrot the comment and Articles. I hope it gets upward with the US now, that crisis was way to long. But with rising prices it may not be easy.

datkins587

OK I see what they charged extra for this time. I looked at my last reciept and these items were not on there.

certificate of residense for temporary Visitiors fee 1400

plus the 300 for annual report.

If you guys have twitter account you can now follow the Bureau of Immigration @immigrationPH. So if you got questions you need answers right away, they respond/tweet you back faster than making calls to their office.