Another foreigner husband killed by filipina wife and her son

blaze pontaine

I did a google search and can't find the article, but I recently read that 95 foreigners were killed in the Philippines in 2011. Koreans, Indians, and Chinese were the top three victims.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• jtmwatchbiz

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My advice is don't get married, don't even think about it - If you can't totally trust your partner then no matter what you do the marriage is doomed to failure - of course that advice is good for any

Love how some people form themselves into little school groups, pointing and talking about all the others. It's like a group of neighbourhood women talking behind the back of the newly moved in woman

well sure divorce sucks but getting shot well that tends to suck a little more..

tokyoman

You have to wonder after 23 years of being married to her why he took the plunge to move to PI......You would think the poor bloke would've picked up on the warning signs while living in Japan that he was not well liked

Davaoeno

You have to wonder after 23 years of being married to her why he took the plunge to move to PI......You would think the poor bloke would've picked up on the warning signs while living in Japan that he was not well liked

I have to ask this - is there any connection between this post and your user name ? :db:

• Like 1
For Real

The son and one of his friends paid a third man 100,000 pesos (just under $2,500) to commit the murder, according to the statement, which added that the son's friend also corroborated the woman's deposition after their arrest.

Another case of foreigner pricing

• Like 2

So many show up and commit within 21 days.

No due diligence. They should read this.

I've tried advising... but they're in rut.

• Like 2
ed villas

Damn it is dangerous being a foreigner husband in Philippines. A japanese national met a filipina in 1990, got married 7 years ago and they have a 5 year old child together. The foreigner decided to move permanently to Philippines in September last year. It must have been too much "together time" for filipina as the wife and her adult son (with another man) decided to hire a hit man to have the foreigner killed.

I am not married but if I were to get married here in Philippines, I would make damn sure no one, not the wife, not the wife's former children, not her parents, uncle, sister, brother, cousins, neighbors, absolutely no one could ever benefit from my untimely death.

seaman

there is a way,, its called a WILL. last will and testament

and make sure its made outside the RP

tom_shor

for most people its harder to find a hit man in the US than it is in the Phil - and dont expect any $200 deals in the US

The crack head on the corner will do it for $50.

tom_shor

Is that what they call "The American Plan ?

Don't get married just find a woman you don't like and buy her a house.

• Like 2
tom_shor

my wife would benefit a great deal from killing me

she wouldn't have to put up with me any more

I am sure some would chip in to help her out too.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I am sure some would chip in to help her out too.

some is a low estimate

smokey

The crack head on the corner will do it for $50.

as soon as you give the crack head a gun and a ride to the target he will have taken out the bullets and tried to smoke the gun powder and if not then he would just shot you and take the car and trade it for 20 dollars... you can predict what a crack head will do just like when you see a roach you can tell where its going

• Like 2
lazydays

there is a way,, its called a WILL. last will and testament

and make sure its made outside the RP

If you have investment in two countries, you will need to make a will in each country.

If you have investment in two countries, you will need to make a will in each country.

With wills the spouse needs to get a fair chunk otherwise she can sue

Wouldn't a prenup be a better choice?

lazydays

With wills the spouse needs to get a fair chunk otherwise she can sue

Wouldn't a prenup be a better choice?

Not sure pre-nup is available in PH since there is no divorce as such.

I suppose most would want to leave their wife a decent chunk anyway. If there are kids from a previous marriage then it's more complicated i guess. Need to ask a Lawyer really, everyones situation is different.

I also wonder if one could have a clause written in to a Will that if you die in suspicious circumstances and your wife is found guilty of involvement she could be cut out of the Will. I guess it would get complicated if you had kids with her though.

If one does not trust their wife it would probably be best to just divorce her on a visit to your home country then move on elsewhere.