Another foreigner husband killed by filipina wife and her son

Damn it is dangerous being a foreigner husband in Philippines. A japanese national met a filipina in 1990, got married 7 years ago and they have a 5 year old child together. The foreigner decided to move permanently to Philippines in September last year. It must have been too much "together time" for filipina as the wife and her adult son (with another man) decided to hire a hit man to have the foreigner killed.

I am not married but if I were to get married here in Philippines, I would make damn sure no one, not the wife, not the wife's former children, not her parents, uncle, sister, brother, cousins, neighbors, absolutely no one could ever benefit from my untimely death.

Here is the full article: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/philippines-holds-five-japanese-husband-murder-132557886.html

seaman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• jtmwatchbiz

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My advice is don't get married, don't even think about it - If you can't totally trust your partner then no matter what you do the marriage is doomed to failure - of course that advice is good for any

Love how some people form themselves into little school groups, pointing and talking about all the others. It's like a group of neighbourhood women talking behind the back of the newly moved in woman

well sure divorce sucks but getting shot well that tends to suck a little more..

Damn it is dangerous being a foreigner husband in Philippines. A japanese national met a filipina in 1990, got married 7 years ago and they have a 5 year old child together. The foreigner decided to move permanently to Philippines in September last year. It must have been too much "together time" for filipina as the wife and her adult son (with another man) decided to hire a hit man to have the foreigner killed.

I am not married but if I were to get married here in Philippines, I would make damn sure no one, not the wife, not the wife's former children, not her parents, uncle, sister, brother, cousins, neighbors, absolutely no one could ever benefit from my untimely death.

Here is the full article: http://ph.news.yahoo...-132557886.html

seaman

My advice is don't get married, don't even think about it - If you can't totally trust your partner then no matter what you do the marriage is doomed to failure - of course that advice is good for any country in the world - if you are living in the US and can't trust your bride to be, and anyone in her family - chances are you will fail at the marriage

• Like 8
Davaoeno
of course that advice is good for any country in the world - if you are living in the US and can't trust your bride to be, and anyone in her family - chances are you will fail at the marriage

for most people its harder to find a hit man in the US than it is in the Phil - and dont expect any $200 deals in the US

Edited by Davaoeno

Dang. Lives are worth a whole lot more up on Luzon, than they are in the Visayas or Mindanao. You can have someone killed in Cebu City, for Php 6,000, or less.

I guess, if you cannot completely trust your wife, it is best to make sure you are worth a lot more alive, than you are dead.

• Like 1
CardiacKid
I guess, if you cannot completely trust your wife, it is best to make sure you are worth a lot more alive, than you are dead.
That's the key. Make sure she understands before the marriage that if you die, your money dies with you. Or if you're perverse enough, let her find out the hard way after the fact. Of course, there's always the false charges and jail as leverage to get money from you.
smokey

My advice is don't get married, don't even think about it - If you can't totally trust your partner then no matter what you do the marriage is doomed to failure - of course that advice is good for any country in the world - if you are living in the US and can't trust your bride to be, and anyone in her family - chances are you will fail at the marriage

well maybe if they had divorce here the women would let the guy go with 50% of his stuff but walking and breathing

smokey

for most people its harder to find a hit man in the US than it is in the Phil - and dont expect any $200 deals in the US

no divorce is a major factor in two men on a bike

Who ever wants to marry some one should rember 1 rule, always marry within your pay bracket.

udonthani

you cannot escape the fact that foreigners are murdered here alarmingly regularly - and almost always by the same method, shooting. You can almost set your watch by them. They happen every two or three weeks, like clockwork. Esepcially when you consider how few foreigners there actually are in the Philippines, the murder rate is high.

• Like 1
bargeman

Time to worry is when you see the wife/GF on the back of the motorbike :unsure:

• Like 1
mikejwoodnz

well maybe if they had divorce here the women would let the guy go with 50% of his stuff but walking and breathing

Is that what they call "The American Plan ?

smokey

Is that what they call "The American Plan ?

well sure divorce sucks but getting shot well that tends to suck a little more..

• Like 4
SkyMan

Oh, I don't know about that. When the economy goes far enough south (if it hasn't already) and the price of drugs goes high enough?
  • Like 1
smokey

the problem with us hit men is first they cant ride a bike... and second they all want to rent a car to do the deed.. but on the up side at least most will take a check.