• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Earnest N. Dever

• Justin Kredible

• smokey

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to solve the problem of .. when ever the government takes in more money they want to spend even more money   like many problems it needs to be attacked on two fronts..   like most problems

A lot of people are gonna get hurt when the USD gets put in the toilet and is no longer the reserve currency of the world. Any other country in the world cannot spend borrowed money the way the USA d

i worked in a place once where we got a new manager and the first thing he did was move everything from one side of the warehouse to the other .. just reversing where everything was   then about 8

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i worked in a place once where we got a new manager and the first thing he did was move everything from one side of the warehouse to the other .. just reversing where everything was

then about 8 months later he reversed everything again putting everything back to where it had been in the first place and took credit for the great idea of putting things where they were to begin with like they were never there before

this whole deal gives me the same feeling. they create a problem then pat themselves on the back for saving us from it

• Like 4
tokyoman

It's going to be dam hard to live on a pension in 5 years.

ellenbrook2001

hmm what can you do very Grimm ????you not alone also the bitch AUSTRALIAN minister start cutting pension privilege now if you spend more time overseas your medicine concession card will be cut off even you go back home for a shot period you must pay full price for medicine???????well shes lost my vote for the next election shes decided too act too make sure they had a surplus budget so shes did take on the pensioner ,very clever unfortunately human been have a very short memory in time of election they all already forget about it ,what next we do not know but very scaring .

Majorsco

When Obama was about to take office he said that he was fundamentally transforming America. He didn't say into what. He is taking a AAA credit rated America with debt problems into a credit downgraded bankrupt America by quadrupling down on his spending and cutting next to nothing. $600B in tax hikes and a piddly $15B in cuts with nearly a billion in green energy pork in the same vein as Solyndra shows what's he's about. All spending and no fiscal responsibility! Guess what the value of the dollar will be in the future. I hope all of us who live on the exchange rate can survive on much less due to a severely damaged American dollar.

• Like 3
Mr. Mike

Boehner told Reid yesterday to "go f#@k yourself" twice in the same encounter :yahoo:

That fiscal cliff bill that was passed also included "millions" in tax credits to Hollywood, Nascar, algae growers, electric scooters, and rum manufacturers to name a few..........WTH?

Davaoeno

It seems you Americans are never satisfied!! You wanted Obama- you got Obama. You wanted Congress to pass the bill- they passed the bill. You are all so negative. I think its time we sent Bieber back down to the southern 49 for another goodwill visit - something to cheer you all up !

post-8045-0-28856300-1357168885_thumb.jpg

tokyoman
I hope all of us who live on the exchange rate can survive on much less due to a severely damaged American dollar.

It's a race to a bottom for all currencies

Cost of living to go up!

• Like 1
Justin Kredible

What the f#@ck is up with the political BS on the main forum??

Just saying.

• Like 2

Just saying.

It may be political but I haven't seen any one side shaking a finger at any other side. Maybe it's more economic than political?
  • Like 3
Justin Kredible

It may be political but I haven't seen any one side shaking a finger at any other side. Maybe it's more economic than political?

Obama. Fiscal irresponsibility. Boehner. Reid. Green energy....

Doooooooooooom!

The cuts are coming, and it should be amusing to watch the usual grandstanding over the coming months.

Comedy Central should just set up a live feed in Congress.

• Like 1
MarinePride

Realize one thing, the very worst people for the job, but the best bullshitters are running the country.

Just saying.

What goes around comes around in this joint. Political discourse waxes and wanes, goes up and down, but never ends.

AlooGobi
Comedy Central should just set up a live feed in Congress.

Fox News have that contract and they are way funnier than Comedy Central