am totally new here

i actually find the worst at speaking english is often ppl from english speaking countries. they have some wierd accents, the worst so far i have met is from the uk. one was from east end london. but the worst where from new castle. i am fairly fluent in english but that one i only understood like every 5th word of.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrSuave

• jtmwatchbiz

• Faktor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless as to who he is, we could be a bit nicer, as a whole, to those who post but do not speak English as their native tongue.   A little bit of respect goes a long way.

are you from France

Not really. Though Americans speak with a lot of different accents, we don't generally write with them...cept da Gawga boys what say Ya'll...and write it that way too.

Davaoeno
but the worst where from new castle.

The worst was [ or if plural then were- but in no case where ] from Newcastle !!

i am fairly fluent in english :banghead:

The worst was [ or if plural then were- but in no case where ] from Newcastle !!

Golly Ward, you were a little rough on the Beaver last night! 

I'm sure his spoken English is quite good! 

i am dislectic or what u call it and have adhd. so ritting aint my strong side. but as long as ppl understand that should not pose a problem. i said i was fairly fluent in english. not in spelling

Davaoeno
as long as ppl understand that should not pose a problem

I agree totally !! Which is why i took exception to your putting people down for how they speak 

Wellcome Avatar, I grew up in the states and have several learning disabilitys. Spelling ain't my best thing either. but I hope you find friendship here and good advice.

• 1 month later...
man of the cold land

I like reading thouse stuff very alot. Its is very very fun for me. Welcome with big arms open too you. much luck too you.