am totally new here

hello everyone am totally new here ,so wishes you all a very happy Christmas too the land of smile ,just moving too CEBU 2 months ago and learning the philippino way .

just did joint for information too know more about CEBU .

unfortunately my English hes not very good ,but hoping too communicate in a professional manners ,no discrimination,or argue with menbers after all we are only human been ,maybe many of us are retired and looking for a happy retirement .

will not disclosed where i am from ,reading recently the forums some members do abused each others or discriminate if they English hes bad .

just wandering why such outcome can happen we supposed too help each others or maybe some members are drunk or the old age hormone working badly that why they get cranky.

all the best too all have a very happy Christmas with yours family

god bless all

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrSuave

• Faktor

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless as to who he is, we could be a bit nicer, as a whole, to those who post but do not speak English as their native tongue.   A little bit of respect goes a long way.

are you from France

Not really. Though Americans speak with a lot of different accents, we don't generally write with them...cept da Gawga boys what say Ya'll...and write it that way too.

jtmwatchbiz

are you from France

yes the style and subject matter does seem strangely familiar with a certain french chef who bid the forum goodbye yesterday but we could be wrong.

either way...welcome to the forum :)

For Real

yes the style and subject matter does seem strangely familiar with a certain french chef who bid the forum goodbye yesterday but we could be wrong.

either way...welcome to the forum :)

Nope the headline says he's totally new here

Welcome

greatplace

Yeah you are right Paul..........many of us live here in the greatplace and can't speak the local language so the boots on the other foot

Welcome Avatar don't take everything too seriously here and you will enjoy.......ask any questions about Cebu and other places of your interest in the Phil's.......some one is sure to have some answers for you........maybe....... could be......... but we will try

Welcome to the forum, you will learn a grate deal here and that is better then doing over, our mistakes :)

No problems with your language skills they will improve if u try. I use google translate to help me or and online wordbooks from time to time,

but I still struggle with air, ear, hair, piece, peas, her, here, meet, meat, met ..

But then again I suck at writing in any language !

Rune

Edited by Runian

Greetings Avatar . Welcome to Cebu and hopefully take more part in the forum as well.

Enjoy your stay and have a merry Christmas.

Headshot

Welcome to LinC Forums Avatar. I think you will find that, regardless of how good or poor your language skills are, you will receive as much respect as you give others. If you show others respect, you will generally receive respect in turn. However, if you make a habit of calling other members drunks or cranky old men, then it may wear really thin really fast. We have a lot of members from non-English-speaking countries, and most of them are highly respected on the forums. Those who make a big deal out of their lack of communication skills (and I'm not talking about anybody in particular), or try to write with a phony accent (totally unnecessary), will quickly lose the respect that members of the forums normally give freely.

Stranded Shipscook

Regardless as to who he is, we could be a bit nicer, as a whole, to those who post but do not speak English as their native tongue.

A little bit of respect goes a long way.

hey, I want more Respect now...iz me a jermon :regler:

funny-pictures-christmas-cat-wakeup.jpg

InternetTough

Welcome to the Forum!

There is a lot of good information on this site about Cebu. It can save you from making a mistake or two. Also, the members here are helpful whenever you have a question.

French,German,Italian,Greek,Spanish,no way thanks anywhere no more comment