breakfast

free info time

Diggers & Drillers (google)

user OSI

pw clock

enjoy

Paladin has doubled since I mentioned it here (uranium)

Many of the gold juniors I mentioned here have done better than that

The reasons are clearer when you go to globalspeculator.com.au and look at the updates eg Kingsgate and Dominion - its all in the mining costs (+exploration costs) per ounce.

Thats why their major reco's are crap - Santa Barbara and Citigold - the PE ratio for Citi is laughable. I just don't get it why they recommended either. But then Dan Denning is not actually an Australian, he's American, living here in Oz. So, take his info and compare it to other free sites eg globalspec

There's great info on oil and rare earths on that site. I suggest you grab the pdfs and enjoy at your leisure. The pw changes regularly, so get it while you can. :P

Edited by breakfast
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breakfast

• ckfm

• love

• Effervescent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

breakfast
free info time

Diggers & Drillers (google)

user OSI

pw clock

enjoy

Paladin has doubled since I mentioned it here (uranium)

Many of the gold juniors I mentioned here have done better than that

The reasons are clearer when you go to globalspeculator.com.au and look at the updates eg Kingsgate and Dominion - its all in the mining costs (+exploration costs) per ounce.

Thats why their major reco's are crap - Santa Barbara and Citigold - the PE ratio for Citi is laughable. I just don't get it why they recommended either. But then Dan Denning is not actually an Australian, he's American, living here in Oz. So, take his info and compare it to other free sites eg globalspec

There's great info on oil and rare earths on that site. I suggest you grab the pdfs and enjoy at your leisure. The pw changes regularly, so get it while you can. :D

USER = OSI

pw = pick

• 2 weeks later...

Supposed to have a cycle low today and go past the $ 1,000 mark soon, wonder how that may play out with the cycle low in US$$.

Edited by scianna54
  • 4 weeks later...

We may have seen the low already. If not, it's darned close.

btw, replying to an earlier comment, Maple Leafs are .9999 also.

It shouldn't matter, however, as bullion is sold by the weight of gold in the coin, not it's gross weight. Should be, anyway.