Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

terrorist attack in Cebu

Paul
Yes i'm a french guy sharing my time between cebu and the US.

The author was either a redneck or a brit, so it's not a surprise. Brits just love to hate french people, when they are not busy buying land and houses in France of course. Maybe this wippy is angry he can't afford it ? Who knows from where the hate comes from ?

Mate, I hate to tell you, it isn't just the Brits.

This is a nice way to tell me to shut up and stop complaining while beeing insulted. Nice...

I was being nice. Obviously, you didn't get it, though. So, please allow me to spell it out for you.. What I was saying is, there is an option to add other members to your ignore list. That is so you do not see what they post. Click here to add him to your list. You really need to loosen up a bit.

Anyone got some humour to sell this French Gentlemen.

No, mate. Sorry. However, I do have a bit of humor to sell him.

-----------------------

Now, can we get back on topic, where whippy was having a stroke over throwing a shilling over a fence or something?

• Like 6

Cannonball
Now, can we get back on topic, where whippy was having a stroke over throwing a shilling over a fence or something?
In defense of whippy he may only be rusted up and unable to throw the shilling over the fence, maybe we could take up a collection for a can of 3 in 1 oil and send to him for Christmas. Then he would know we really care and that might repair his BAH HUMBUG attitude. Merry Christmas Guys
  • Like 1

CebuKano

What if the carolers brought lots of free bags of purified tube ice for you (whippy) when they visit? :D

Edited by Motörhead
  • Like 1

thebob

Apart from insulting the French, he also was insulting the Baranguy captain.

• Like 1

Paul
Apart from insulting the French, he also was insulting the Baranguy captain.

Wait. I am not sure I follow you here, Bob. Are you saying you are surprised that he also insulted the Barangay Captain?

He is whippy. But, he is our whippy.

Monsoon

France - I really enjoyed the cuisine, wine and the countryside.... Thats about it. Most countries I visit I can include the people to that list.

• Like 3

Brucewayne

Haha.. Right... It's never been nor will it ever be a problem with me. If you choose to not help your fellow neighbors during the Holidays then that is your business. I don't mind it at all. You guys need to lighten up a little bit.... It's Christmas :D

Bah, Humbug!

danoma

Wait. I am not sure I follow you here, Bob. Are you saying you are surprised that he also insulted the Barangay Captain?

He is whippy. But, he is our whippy.

Comedian of the year...clap clap clap

Paul

Comedian of the year...clap clap clap

1111655-Clipart-Bowing-Emoticon-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

littlePP

France - I really enjoyed the cuisine, wine and the countryside.... Thats about it. Most countries I visit I can include the people to that list.

:rofl:

• Like 2

udonthani

talented bunch, the French.

they even managed to lose a war to the Thais, a very considerable achievement when even tiny Laos kickedThai ass in the 1980s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Thai_War

bargeman

Maybe it was a Brit who stole some Frenchman's bicycle, beret and string of onions but you cannot blame a whole nation for that.

Headshot

talented bunch, the French.

they even managed to lose a war to the Thais, a very considerable achievement when even tiny Laos kickedThai ass in the 1980s.

http://en.wikipedia....Franco-Thai_War

Well...in 1987 Thailand was unable to remove entrenched Laotian troops from a disputed border area (who were backed up by the 2nd Infantry Division from Vietnam). I think the case could be made that the Thais were unable to unseat a very experienced Vietnamese infantry division that was augmented by Laotian troops. Nothing really very surprising there.

Then again, when Thailand attacked French Indochina in 1940 - 1941 (another border dispute), Thailand had signed a non-aggression treaty with Japan, and the Japanese were occupying much of French Indochina at the time. It wasn't like the Vichy French government was going to send any reinforcements to help out in Indochina, since most of France was occupied by Germany at the time. Neither of these episodes were like the Pacman - Marquez fight, where it was individual combatant versus individual combatant.

Besides...what does any of this have to do with Christmas carolers in the Philippines?

Edited by Headshot

USCebuana

I thought it was a serious thread. Anyway, if you disregard the stereotyping it was quite funny.

I love having carolers especially the cute little kids. We just don't give to the ones that come everyday. We use to do it when we were children. By the end of November we start making our "maracas" thingie with flattened bottle caps. We usually have a repertoire of 5 Christmas songs that we practice. If we're lucky one of us would know how to play the ukelele. After a night of caroling we usually have a snack of puto and sikwate or a true orange drink with pan de sal. It was one of those things that make a Filipino Christmas different. It makes me miss Cebu just thinking about it.

Edited by USCebuana
  • Like 5

thebob