terrorist attack in Cebu

udonthani

the Germans only bothered to deploy about 6,500 security police in the entire part of France they occupied.

1) the number is incorrect but that made me laugh thank you.

2) that doesn't excuse the poor joke / stereotype.

So as i said, feel free to let me know where do you come from and how much you like beeing stereotyped.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CebuKano

• Paul

• danoma

• bargeman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hadn't realised until now that there was Christian Fundamentalist terrorism problem in the Philippines.   I thought until now, that it was only Muslims.   they struck shortly after dinner while

Please Meet The Terrorists... Warning: this video may contain graphic images that some members might find highly offensive and disturbing. It may cause flashbacks to a time when people actually enjoye

They only prey on the very stingy. They'll be back.

Posted Images

Headshot

Please Meet The Terrorists... Warning: this video may contain graphic images that some members might find highly offensive and disturbing. It may cause flashbacks to a time when people actually enjoyed the Christmas Holidays. If you have a weak heart (or none at all) please do NOT watch this video. You have been warned.

We tip the carolers that come around to our home. Unfortunately most don't sing nearly as well as that little band of carolers. If those are the "terrorists" coming to your door, you should feel very blessed. I really enjoyed that.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 3
Headshot

Please Meet The Terrorists... Warning: this video may contain graphic images that some members might find highly offensive and disturbing. It may cause flashbacks to a time when people actually enjoyed the Christmas Holidays. If you have a weak heart (or none at all) please do NOT watch this video. You have been warned.

We tip the carolers that come around to our home. Unfortunately most don't sing nearly as well as that little band of carolers. If those are the "terrorists" coming to your door, you should feel very blessed. I really enjoyed that.

CebuKano

Well, to be honest, the ones here in Umapad are great, in my opinion but not as good as this group in the video. But they do really try hard and that's what is special about each and every one of them. At least that's my opinion.

And I do understand that some people can be annoyed with a constant "bombardment" of them but for me... hey, I'm just glad to be alive and well and fortunate enough to have a few pesos to my name and a great family... I just can't not like the "enemy" terrorists! Young or old... but hey, that's just me. :)

• Like 1
feel free to let me know where do you come from and how much you like beeing stereotyped.

I am under the impression you are French, since you are taking what ol' whippy says so personally. (After you have been here for a while, you will learn to put him on ignore, or he will end up causing you to get banned.)

Now, assuming that you may be French, and if so, and are in France, whippy is from that small group of islands called the UK, across the creek from you. I believe they call it the English Channel.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

I am under the impression you are French, since you are taking what ol' whippy says so personally. (After you have been here for a while, you will learn to put him on ignore, or he will end up causing you to get banned.)

Now, assuming that you may be French, and if so, and are in France, whippy is from that small group of islands called the UK, across the creek from you. I believe they call it the English Channel.

Thats the same "Creek" that no one has managed to cross, apart from tourists etc, since 1066. :dance: Althought we are now getting "invaded" by EU Citizens.

• Like 1

Yes i'm a french guy sharing my time between cebu and the US.

The author was either a redneck or a brit, so it's not a surprise. Brits just love to hate french people, when they are not busy buying land and houses in France of course. Maybe this wippy is angry he can't afford it ? Who knows from where the hate comes from ?

After you have been here for a while, you will learn to put him on ignore, or he will end up causing you to get banned.

This is a nice way to tell me to shut up and stop complaining while beeing insulted. Nice...

• Like 1

If it wasn't for my Dad, the French would be speaking German now. :rolleyes:

Who said the contrary ? :rolleyes:

Edited by danoma

1) the number is incorrect but that made me laugh thank you.

2) that doesn't excuse the poor joke / stereotype.

So as i said, feel free to let me know where do you come from and how much you like beeing stereotyped.

You cannot stereotype Whippy, he is a "one off". The rest of us Brits maybe.

P.S. There is only one "e" in being according to the English Dictionaries. :cool: .

CebuKano

The poor and hungry are poor and hungry twelve months per year. Christmas pesos don't mean much the other eleven months. We can do something that shows Christmas spirit and makes us feel good or we can really do something that makes a difference year round. I wouldn't brag about doing the first.

I don't see where it's so terrible if we do both? I live in the poorest region of Mandaue and I will NEVER brag about what my family does regarding charity here. I'm sorry if you confused my telling our story regarding how we treat carolers entertaining us during the holidays as me bragging... Haha, sorry, I can't help but laugh at that :D I apologize if that's how you read it.

• Like 2

You cannot stereotype Whippy, he is a "one off". The rest of us Brits maybe.

P.S. There is only one "e" in being according to the English Dictionaries. :cool: .

Even a typo is not allowed here, wow... Sorry master

• Like 2

Yes i'm a french guy sharing my time between cebu and the US.

The author was either a redneck or a brit, so it's not a surprise. Brits just love to hate french people, when they are not busy buying land and houses in France of course. Maybe this wippy is angry he can't afford it ? Who knows from where the hate comes from ?

This is a nice way to tell me to shut up and stop complaining while beeing insulted. Nice...

Anyone got some humour to sell this French Gentlemen.

• Like 4
CebuKano

Perhaps we can all agree that we disagree... Advance Merry Christmas to all! I wish everyone a great Holiday Season.

• Like 3