Thanks Paul!

CebuKano

Thanks, man.

Sometimes, I just need to take a few days away from the site and go do something constructive - away from a computer.

I suppose, I get to the point where people think we have nothing else to do with our lives than to be here.

• Like 5

Paul posted this from the Who Wants To Be Next thread that is now locked:

Quote from Paul:

Posted Today, 02:11 PM

Sometimes, I wonder why I even waste my fecking time and energy, or why I ask others (the staff, IPS tech support, IPB modification creators, etc.) to do so with this forum.

Maybe you guys will learn. Or, maybe I will just find something better to do with my time.

Edited by Paul, Today, 02:37 PM.

I just want to say that WE, the members of LinC appreciate what you have done here Paul by starting and maintaining these forums and even if it sometimes seems like most of us don't care.... I think that the majority of us do and all joking aside, you and your staff do a great job. Nobody is perfect but you and the staff try to maintain these forums to a high standard and even though I've been scolded a few times, when I push back and analyze the situation... It turns out that I was the one that was wrong.

Thank you!

:kissass: :kissass:
  • Like 2
CebuKano

:kissass: :kissass:

Call it what you want mate, but when it's all said and done I hope that you can find a better source for "real" and "useful" information regarding Cebu and all that's associated. I don't care what anyone thinks, the people that bring you these forums (Paul and his staff) deserve a thank you once in awhile and if that means that you think I'm kissing ass, so be it. I think when the dusts settles, I will be in good company :)

Edit: Actually, let's go into detail.

I remember last July when I was a new member and didn't have PM access (less than the required minimum posts).. I was trying to connect with a member that had a motorbike for sale... Paul stepped in (without our asking) and gladly connected with both the seller and me and provided email address contacts so we could continue our conversations regarding a possible sale.

.... I even remember That after Paul did that, he APOLOGIZED to me, a brand new member whom he didn't know shit about for acting too late because he hadn't logged into the forums in awhile.

Now, I challenge anyone to find someone like Paul and his staff to give the same service. By service I mean monitoring and responding... It's not Paul's or his staff's OBLIGATION to do anything. Paul and staff could easily glide along on "cruise control" and just let the members fend for themselves but he and they do not. They are very proactive and we should be glad that they are.

Edited by Motörhead
  • Like 4
dennis1105

Call it what you want mate, but when it's all said and done I hope that you can find a better source for "real" and "useful" information regarding Cebu and all that's associated. I don't care what anyone thinks, the people that bring you these forums (Paul and his staff) deserve a thank you once in awhile and if that means that you think I'm kissing arse, so be it. I think when the dusts settles, I will be in good company :)

I too want to be counted among those who are thankful.... No arse-kissing....just very appreciative of what Paul and the staff do....
  • Like 1

Motor, you keep going down that road, and I may end up crying. Seriously, thanks again.

Dennis, you need to get into the other lane. You are in the :kissass: lane, mate. :D :D

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i gotta say Paul's staff really does do an amazing amount of work

especially when you realize how small it is

tiny

• Like 1
SkyMan

i gotta say Paul's staff really does do an amazing amount of work

especially when you realize how small it is

tiny

The work or the staff? Cause I know you don't mean Paul.
jtmwatchbiz

i too must thank paul for his site and his helpful efforts. we are renewing our banner ad today as it has been a great benefit to our watch buying business, and i urge all other members with businesses here to step up and become paid advertisers on this site and his others. his yearly rates are freakin cheap and the banner ads do indeed work well in getting the word out.

even with our rather specialized type of business, we have met and become good friends and business associates with numerous foreigners and locals due to his banner ads and increased our dealings. for other members who have restaurants, resorts, buy or sell online, etc and offer other services i can guarantee you will benefit from advertising here, so our advice is to take the shot and contact paul for your ad, belly up to the bar and pay the small fee...it will pay off believe us!

janice and fred

guadalupe

ellenbrook2001

sure PAUL and hes staff doing a great job thanks so much a million thanks