A most horrid experience with RCBC Bankard.

A_Simple_Man

ed villas

A debit card and credit card is not the same

thats so true

yet many members of a forum think they are, :hi:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A_Simple_Man

• Lee

• Jason S

• Mr.T

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can get a PLDT sim card to use in a cell phone and that works as a landline as well as a cell, of course that will not help your hearing situation unless you get one of the phones that has a lot o

It's not only RCBC that has questionable banking policies when it comes to credit cards ...   My wife has a peso account at BDO. They sent her a credit card that had an annual fee associated with it

Just pay cash.   I have an account at HSBC and a few years ago one of the girls there offered a VISA card to my wife, no fee she said and nothing to worry about. It has been a nightmare since, they

ed villas

Ok my wife went to RCBC tabunok to get a managers check for our visa....there were only 2 tellers n when she arrived at 1 pm her number was 220 n the calling number was 140 so maybe mondays r a bad day to go banking...

Another thing we noticed with BPI....when we checked our online account which we dont often check there were 3 debits of 300 pesos..She quiried this n were told that is the monthly debit because you let your account fall below 75,000 pesos...wow so if you left your money there as an investment over a long period, you could find that most of your money will disappear. Strange banking practice here where you get pe

i have had the same experience yet that my fees was due to INACTIVITY.. perhaps that was part of your problem. if you have access to the computer,

why not enroll in the BPI ONLINE, this way you can manage your accounts better