Getting to Clarke from Cebu

aussiekangaroo

Not only do they want 300 peso for a 5 minute trip they quite often put many solo passengers in the same van asking 300 each so thus making 1,500 or more for a short 5 minute trip.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jme

• udonthani

• Bill H

• seaman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And be very careful of the cabs there, they are not metered. The price is what the driver wants it to be. So always fix the price before you start the ride. Manila has both metered and non-metered

Exit clearance for tourist visa holders, have to be done at immigration   Read here:   http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/49106-exit-visa/#entry500348   and here   http://www.livinginceb

I went through Clark to get to Macau a few months back. Had to stay at the Holiday inn 5 mins away. I was raped for 500 both ways plus the guard at the old base gate wanted 500 to go to 7-11 3 mins aw

udonthani

Not only do they want 300 peso for a 5 minute trip they quite often put many solo passengers in the same van asking 300 each so thus making 1,500 or more for a short 5 minute trip.

excuse me but what are you blathering on about? Where is this? What kind of taxi would this be? Two days ago I took a 10 minute trip in a yellow taxi from Terminal 3  in Manila that cost me 130. Had it been a white taxi it would have cost slightly less, about 100. And had it been from NAIA rather than Terminal 3, it would have been cheaper still. 

the van taxis they have at Clark definitely are overpriced by comparison, but unless you are a total idiot numbskull, there is no way you would pay more than whatever the fixed fare is (300 or 350) in one of those large van taxis, which you have to yourself. If you share with somebody, you share the fixed fare too, you don't pay two lots of 300 or 350, or 1,500. LOL, Is that what they managed to get out of you?