Update on 66 yr old in Talisay jail

Fender rules

Fender rules

As are the sands of time, so are the days of our lives. (is that how it went?).... LOL ... just wait guys, the beat goes on

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Fender rules

• Brucewayne

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comme

if you're going to make a habit of knobbing 20 year old girls when you're old enough to be their lolo, better be discreet about it. You'd better pay them as well.   being a loudmouth also doesn't he

well well... maybe the fat lady has sung already........ It seems that she has accepted our counter offer of 50k plus a promise not to counter-sue her. She says it's not about the money, but she fee

Maybe he should try North Korea, there is only one other guy there with an inflated ego. :hyper:

quit_yume

Not to be contrary, but I think most Filipino accept foreigners that come here seeking wives. I get a baleful stare occasionally while walking in the mall, with my wife, but it's usually from college age people. Used to get the same thing in the U.S...People would stare at the old man with the young lady. When that happened in the States I would always put my arm around my wife and smile at the miscreants.

Here, I get request quite often " oh, will you find me an American, or will you find my daughter and American" and they make over the Kano kids too.

BTW I'm 47 years older than my wife, married 12 years, 3 children, last one when I was 73 and he's 5 now.

I do remember reading an article that lamented the loss of some of their brightest young women.

jal1934

you know.. here in the states i dont really get anybody staring at me and my gf except for guys checking her out. we are 26 years difference..

mikejwoodnz

you know.. here in the states i dont really get anybody staring at me and my gf except for guys checking her out. we are 26 years difference..

That's what I like about the Philippines - it's the reverse - the young girls staring are checking me out.

• Like 1
Justin Kredible

But which country would he feel at home in?

Georgia.

Saw him this afternoon, but not at liberty to say much at this stage. There will be a whole lot to report very soon.

Did the guy get his day in court? Any updates?

seaman

Hard to muster up too much sympathy for this douchebag. Go through life acting like an asshole and eventually it catches up with you.

smokey

Hard to muster up too much sympathy for this douchebag. Go through life acting like an asshole and eventually it catches up with you.

do you know him personally or just know him from reading about him on a web site ?

• Like 2
Davaoeno

do you know him personally or just know him from reading about him on a web site ?

Why bother getting to know someone or for a judge to sentence him when its much easier to believe everything you read on some online forum. I hear thats the most popular way to make decisions favored by most readers of the National Enquirer !!

• Like 2

Judge , Jury, and Executioner !

Headshot

Why bother getting to know someone or for a judge to sentence him when its much easier to believe everything you read on some online forum. I hear thats the most popular way to make decisions favored by most readers of the National Enquirer !!

That's a narrow-minded point of view. Where do you think they are going to get the evidence they are going to use against him in the trial?

• Like 2

Point well taken.

• Like 2

That's a narrow-minded point of view. Where do you think they are going to get the evidence they are going to use against him in the trial?

once they done a back ground check here and in the states he,s as good as hung lol
littlePP

That's where people found out how well endowed I am :cool:

But Fender Rules already confirmed that he saw the man acting like a douche bag in prison. Maybe he just turned on the douche bag switch since he got there, but I doubt it. He may not be guilty of rape, but Hamm's point that if you walk through life acting like an asshole it will catch up to you still applies, if this man is indeed the douche bag he has presented himself as. You may not think its fair, or right, but in most places in the world, when you paint yourself as a douche bag, you are painting a huge target on yourself for all sorts of bad things to happen to you, right or wrong. That's a huge lesson for some people to learn, which most douche bags are incapable of learning.