Update on 66 yr old in Talisay jail

Fender rules

For Real

He still continues to behave like some kind of rock star in there, likes to order around other prisoners to do his bidding, does it to impress his visitors, of which there are few I might add.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Fender rules

• Brucewayne

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comme

if you're going to make a habit of knobbing 20 year old girls when you're old enough to be their lolo, better be discreet about it. You'd better pay them as well.   being a loudmouth also doesn't he

well well... maybe the fat lady has sung already........ It seems that she has accepted our counter offer of 50k plus a promise not to counter-sue her. She says it's not about the money, but she fee

He had an arraignment appointment in court yesterday, which I attended, but it was put off until Friday the to allow the defence attorney to put a good case together that will ask for a "no case to answer".

I sure hope the guy gets to appear in court on Friday. Already the guy has been in jail for almost a month now and there has not even been a determination whether case against him merits proceeding with a criminal prosecution. Any further delay will likely mean the next court date will be after the holiday season so the guy could end up spending at least another month in jail. Poor bastard.

seaman

If this guy is found not guilty, I hope that he decides to leave the country. He is the type that puts a blackeye to other good expats in the Philippines. He is a braggart, plain and simple.

If this guy is found not guilty, I hope that he decides to leave the country. He is the type that puts a blackeye to other good expats in the Philippines. He is a braggart, plain and simple.

But which country would he feel at home in?

SkyMan
there is nothing wrong in say wearing thongs (OZ) or flip flops if they are washed and cleaned before hand
Other than the big neon sign that lights up over your head flashing MORON.
  • Like 3

But which country would he feel at home in?

Any country that won't tolerate him and his bad attitude will do. Mexico?

USMC-Retired

Texas.

Hell when states are getting rid of the death penalty Texas gets a drive thru. So at least justice is swift in Texas. Not always right but fast.

What state is he from?

Edited by USMC-Retired
smokey

Any country that won't tolerate him and his bad attitude will do. Mexico?

do you know the guy personally ? Well please go easy on him before you have him deported from your country

• Like 2
Fender rules

Saw him this afternoon, but not at liberty to say much at this stage. There will be a whole lot to report very soon.

Can't stand the suspense..........I got a feeling this is going to be good, maybe a new episode for Locked (Banged) Up Abroad!

So far I got to admit he was wrong on many levels.........ignorance is no excuse to the law. Justice, whether swift or slow will prevail in the end, I hope. Let this be a lesson to those out there thinking about massaging the gray areas here...........this ain't Kansas anymore! Piss off the wrong person, pay the price!

• Like 1
udonthani

He's from Florida I think.

. . . but most people from Florida, aren't from Florida.

• Like 6