Update on 66 yr old in Talisay jail

Fender rules

Congrats JSL....you have a lovely wife n kids...the 12 years together speaks for itself...

• Like 2
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Fender rules

• Brucewayne

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comme

if you're going to make a habit of knobbing 20 year old girls when you're old enough to be their lolo, better be discreet about it. You'd better pay them as well.   being a loudmouth also doesn't he

well well... maybe the fat lady has sung already........ It seems that she has accepted our counter offer of 50k plus a promise not to counter-sue her. She says it's not about the money, but she fee

The slippers were in fact his normal walking sandals that he walks in dog shit everyday .... He was totally wrong to try and wear them in the pool. The ensuing fight about that resulted in him being where he is now. He got very loud and abusive.... not a good idea in this land of smiley people LOL.

The owner of the pool is also his landlord ... AND ... the Barangay captain, not a good combination. He had no chance.

The real estate business he claims to have is in the Phils... he acts as a middleman between buyers and sellers and claims he is looking for girls to act as his agents. Would you buy a used car from this guy? ......

ah ok dirty slippers

I just reckon if Fillipinos are allowed to wear clothes in the pool then there is nothing wrong in say wearing thongs (OZ) or flip flops if they are washed and cleaned before hand

• Like 1
smokey

ah ok dirty slippers

I just reckon if Fillipinos are allowed to wear clothes in the pool then there is nothing wrong in say wearing thongs (OZ) or flip flops if they are washed and cleaned before hand

guess when your place is at the back of the bus it matters

smokey

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comment about older foreigner / younger girls I think only applies to those that are perceived as sex tourists. Lets face it, nobody really wants them in their country anywhere. I don't know what it is with a certain set of foreigners that come here and bitch and moan about everything that is the Philippines. Its OK to be on holiday and decide you don't like a place, and speak your mind about it to other travellers. But when you've been somewhere for several months or years and you carry on the way so many foreigners do here - WTF? When I encounter people doing this I tend to look down at their feet (they usually give me a puzzeled look) then I proceed to say, "I was just checking to see if you were shackled here."

Encountered one such idiot last night. Couldn't be arsed to get up early and drive to immigration for my hearing so the wife and I spent the night over in Ermita. We were sat outside enjoying a few beers and had a wonderful evening until some crotchety American came and started whinging about everything in the Philippines. Its almost like they are looking for people to agree with them or something. This guy really showed his intelligence by carrying on about how wonderful a place Oklahoma was. I should know better than get an intelligent answer from this type of people, but when asked, "So why are you here then?" he proceeded to talk about his Filipina wife and how horrible she was. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I wish people like that would just leave. They provide no positive contribution to the country or the expat community. It is unfortunate that all expats are pretty much judged a lot by the actions of others.

ha ha ha but yet hugh hefner who is over 80 is getting married again... its not the age its the outsider is making me jealous

The real estate business he claims to have is in the Phils... he acts as a middleman between buyers and sellers and claims he is looking for girls to act as his agents

He is very fortunate to have a good samaritan to visit him and check on his well being. For Christs sake he should cut the BS and come clean. If he ever gets out this sort of guy will just do the same thing again. Show some remorse, Mr Dunn

• Like 1

The real estate business he claims to have is in the Phils... he acts as a middleman between buyers and sellers and claims he is looking for girls to act as his agents. ......

Nothing like a good fantasy to sustain you when you have nothing else.

• Like 2
MIDNITERIDER

Non-stop p*orn on the jail tv ? Oh, just great corrective therapy for a perp already with a record of a misdemeanor involving violence now accused of disorderly conduct and possible assault. No dance rehearsals ?

Davaoeno
Non-stop p*orn on the jail tv ?

yes, but after you have seen the same one 20 or more times the plot kind of wears a bit thin

• Like 2

yes, but after you have seen the same one 20 or more times the plot kind of wears a bit thin

Plot? p*orn has plot?

seaman

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Plot? p*orn has plot?

seaman

rephrase that like this

Plot! p*orn has plot!

semen!

• Like 3
Fender rules

He had an arraignment appointment in court yesterday, which I attended, but it was put off until Friday the to allow the defence attorney to put a good case together that will ask for a "no case to answer".

There is more, but will post it after the hearing on Friday. There is a small group of people taking care of him and today they will meet to discuss a few things..... I'll let you all know what happens.

Think I saw the Canadian at the court, in a daisy chain of handcuffed crims getting out of a prison van... tall, slim, sandy hair ??? Looking very dejected

• Like 1
smokey

He had an arraignment appointment in court yesterday, which I attended, but it was put off until Friday the to allow the defence attorney to put a good case together that will ask for a "no case to answer".

There is more, but will post it after the hearing on Friday. There is a small group of people taking care of him and today they will meet to discuss a few things..... I'll let you all know what happens.

Think I saw the Canadian at the court, in a daisy chain of handcuffed crims getting out of a prison van... tall, slim, sandy hair ??? Looking very dejected

now that is bad news for him..... next they will say its Christmas lets wait till say Feb .. until he sees a judge to see if there is any evidence to hold him he is in limbo.