Update on 66 yr old in Talisay jail

Fender rules

smokey

From the sounds of the guy that was the start, I seem to remember a post about driving in a car park, who would have guessed a lane change would spark off that issue and post.

well unlike him i would not say anything just let my very mean wife handle it all ,,

• Like 1
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Fender rules

• Brucewayne

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comme

if you're going to make a habit of knobbing 20 year old girls when you're old enough to be their lolo, better be discreet about it. You'd better pay them as well.   being a loudmouth also doesn't he

well well... maybe the fat lady has sung already........ It seems that she has accepted our counter offer of 50k plus a promise not to counter-sue her. She says it's not about the money, but she fee

smokey

Now if he had worn some old clothes, spat water , peed and left his litter in the pool he would've been OK.

We all know the locals get away with it all the time

Seriously I wish these pool lifeguards/attendants put some strict rules in place

: must shower before getting into the pool

: Swimwear only (prefer bikinis lol)

: No spitting

: Kids must be must watched by parents

they do have them rules posted but the problem is like the parking rules they are only there in case ,,,,

Its not until you come to the philippines that you realise just how good your law n order is in your own country really is lol

• Like 1

With that, I will close this thread as it has gone way off topic.

(and will open it only if there is some REAL news about the guy concerned.)