Update on 66 yr old in Talisay jail

Fender rules

Fender rules

Re Richard Dunn accused of rape. He now has a lawyer acting for him who seems to know what he is doing and is being reasonable about his fees.

He has some good connections and has already manged to get the man's bank to allow access to his account.

He is losing a bit of weight, but that's probably a good thing as long as he doesn't waste away.

Apparently he is not allowed reading material, go figure, how dumb is that? There is a TV in the only room they have and they show wall to wall p*orno all night (the same one over and over) and play cards and gamble all night, which is starting to get to him.

As he was more than probably fitted up (framed) His lawyer is going for "no case to answer". In my opinion he is guilty of stupidity, but by no means am I convinced he did the rape. The whole case is being driven by the Barangay captain that he pissed off.

For those not familiar with the background of this saga, please go to the other closed thread about a 66 yr old American in Talisay jail.

He still continues to behave like some kind of rock star in there, likes to order around other prisoners to do his bidding, does it to impress his visitors, of which there are few I might add.

Stay tuned folks

Edited by Paul
I added the link to other thread, to serve as a reference.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Fender rules

• Brucewayne

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more, and really this is the type of guy I wish would avoid the Philippines all together. I suspect (and have so all along) that he overstayed his welcome where he was. Also the comme

if you're going to make a habit of knobbing 20 year old girls when you're old enough to be their lolo, better be discreet about it. You'd better pay them as well.   being a loudmouth also doesn't he

well well... maybe the fat lady has sung already........ It seems that she has accepted our counter offer of 50k plus a promise not to counter-sue her. She says it's not about the money, but she fee

A_Simple_Man

Do you know if the lawyer came as a result of contacting the Foreign Assistance Center or did they help at all?

Thanks for the update

As he was more than probably fitted up (framed) His lawyer is going for "no case to answer". In my opinion he is guilty of stupidity, but by no means am I convinced he did the rape. The whole case is being driven by the Barangay captain that he pissed off.

Like I mentioned before in another thread, the locals don't really appreciate old men coming to mess around with young girls in their country. This is a proven fact.

Edited by Mr.T
  • Like 1
Fender rules

The Foreign assistance center did not find the lawyer, another American friend of mine found him via his landlord, who by the way has a connection with the mayor of Talisay... could be a plus (hopefully)

Your comment about the attitude of the local towards older foreigners messing with their young girls is well said and will be drilled into him (Richard)at the first opportunity.

being a loudmouth also doesn't help. Being wrong is one thing. Being wrong at the top of your voice, another.

Perhaps one of the truest statements ever made here.

• Like 3

Quote being a loudmouth also doesn't help. Being wrong is one thing. Being wrong at the top of your voice, another.

Perhaps one of the truest statements ever made here.

Hear Hear !

• Like 1
He still continues to behave like some kind of rock star in there, likes to order around other prisoners to do his bidding, does it to impress his visitors, of which there are few I might add

I guess he is acting out his role as the employer inside the jail too

At the pool today I noticed a lady in the water with her clothes on and then remembered the case about Mr Dunn....I was thinking if Fillipinas can jump in the pool without proper swimwear why did the barangay chief get peed off over some slippers? Aha it wasn't the slippers it was the fact he was with a girl 46 year his junior.......

Btw Is he still sleeping on the concrete?

smokey

I guess he is acting out his role as the employer inside the jail too

At the pool today I noticed a lady in the water with her clothes on and then remembered the case about Mr Dunn....I was thinking if Fillipinas can jump in the pool without proper swimwear why did the barangay chief get peed off over some slippers? Aha it wasn't the slippers it was the fact he was with a girl 46 year his junior.......

Btw Is he still sleeping on the concrete?

i think the rules were different in the us also for some ,,, majority rules ...

Fender rules

The slippers were in fact his normal walking sandals that he walks in dog shit everyday .... He was totally wrong to try and wear them in the pool. The ensuing fight about that resulted in him being where he is now. He got very loud and abusive.... not a good idea in this land of smiley people LOL.

The owner of the pool is also his landlord ... AND ... the Barangay captain, not a good combination. He had no chance.

The real estate business he claims to have is in the Phils... he acts as a middleman between buyers and sellers and claims he is looking for girls to act as his agents. Would you buy a used car from this guy? ......

• Like 5
smokey

The slippers were in fact his normal walking sandals that he walks in dog shit everyday .... He was totally wrong to try and wear them in the pool. The ensuing fight about that resulted in him being where he is now. He got very loud and abusive.... not a good idea in this land of smiley people LOL.

The owner of the pool is also his landlord ... AND ... the Barangay captain, not a good combination. He had no chance.

The real estate business he claims to have is in the Phils... he acts as a middleman between buyers and sellers and claims he is looking for girls to act as his agents. Would you buy a used car from this guy? ......

ok he is not citz. of the year material but is he a kidnapper and rapist or just another dip sh?? who dont belong here

he has a conviction for beating up a taxi driver here and now he,s in jail again .whats the bet he has a criminal record in the states .an outstanding american citizen I think not, just the type of guy everyone needs to avoid in the philippines .

• Like 3
JSL-USMC

Like I mentioned before in another thread, the locals don't really appreciate old men coming to mess around with young girls in their country. This is a proven fact.

Not to be contrary, but I think most Filipino accept foreigners that come here seeking wives. I get a baleful stare occasionally while walking in the mall, with my wife, but it's usually from college age people. Used to get the same thing in the U.S...People would stare at the old man with the young lady. When that happened in the States I would always put my arm around my wife and smile at the miscreants.

Here, I get request quite often " oh, will you find me an American, or will you find my daughter and American" and they make over the Kano kids too.

BTW I'm 47 years older than my wife, married 12 years, 3 children, last one when I was 73 and he's 5 now.

I do remember reading an article that lamented the loss of some of their brightest young women.

jal1934

• Like 5

Not to be contrary, but I think most Filipino accept foreigners that come here seeking wives.

jal1934

Older foreigners who seek wives are indeed respected, but I was talking about older foreigners who pretend they are some 22 year old Brad Pitt who can mess around with any young girl.

• Like 1