american diplomat stabbed to death

smokey

"The four men, who were in a Volvo sport utility vehicle (TOJ-886), were being questioned by village security guards when the victim appeared and joined the conversation"

Sorry to hear that he broke one of the rules for foreigners living here and that is to avoid any confrontations with Fillipinos especially after dark

R.I.P.

Walk away and avoid any trouble here

yes he forgot the rule about not taking a shower for many months and keeping his head down like he is looking for spare change.. the low profile look

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• USMC-Retired

• smokey

• tokyoman

• littlePP

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In any foreign country just blend in and don't make waves with locals. They might try to with you but the key is don't react, ignore and walk away. It's hard to do but remember your life is hanging.

The man is dead because someone stuck a knife in him.

"The four men, who were in a Volvo sport utility vehicle (TOJ-886), were being questioned by village security guards when the victim appeared and joined the conversation"   Sorry to hear that he bro

Posted Images

littlePP

i help people everyday that is my job to help people

basically you are another wanna be hero, hero's are dead

like the guy a few months ago (another american) who was shot for not giving a local a ride on his motorbike

AND YES USMC THE WORLD IS A BIG BAD SCARY PLACE WHERE BAD THINGS HAPPEN

C'MON WISING UP

Dont go around smacking peoples cars your gona get hurt

Never refuse to give a ride to a strange drunk local? :unknw:

Should we allow them to insult our wives or girlfriends?

To what limits do you take your cowardice - before you decide it's time for a response?

littlePP

And the knife was stuck into him because he tapped the car

what did he think was gona happen?? would you have done that??

:lol:

Well, I'm glad he failed to kick the tires, because I'm guessing a little torture before the gutting.

smokey

In any foreign country just blend in and don't make waves with locals. They might try to with you but the key is don't react, ignore and walk away. It's hard to do but remember your life is hanging. You're dealing with a 3rd world developing country that is deep in corruption and thinks/reacts more like tribal culture. Don't be fooled by their dress/clothes or car. Philippines is a jungle and debate, argument, logic, reasoning and critical thinking are void here. Dick waving contests and beat your opponents by killing you and your posse and family is how it runs here.

You can say even this place is without ethics or morals when dealing with injustice or unfairness. It's their pile of dung.....they made it this way and will keep it this way...cause they want it...... Walk away. You won't get anywhere with them

yes your right just act like a frigging door mat people may walk on you and even pee on you but your be safe and happy ... hummmm NOT

All these people say it is such a wonderful place to live yet you can not help a stranger according to you or be killed. You say you help however I doubt that because if it is involves a Filipino you must not be involved. That would be a fecking idiot according to you. Always sounds like more fun... So those that live in fear keep it I will live my life and hope I do not get killed.

no no no who exactly was this guy trying to help? trying to stop a car going through a subdivision

Never refuse to give a ride to a strange drunk local? :unknw:

Should we allow them to insult our wives or girlfriends?

To what limits do you take your cowardice - before you decide it's time for a response?

i see we have another hero here

Im not scared i just have the sense too know when and when not to get involved

Edited by andy83
smokey

watch out of little pp will have his mother in law whip your butt

littlePP

no no no who exactly was this guy trying to help? trying to stop a car going through a subdivision

Stop a car - full of murderers - from driving into a place he lives

:snap:

• Like 4
USMC-Retired

Show me anywhere in this article he got involved. All he did was walk by and ALLEGEDLY TAPPED the vehicle. Even if he did so what. Oh but people are so damn quick to say oh his fault he did something wrong. That in the end cost him his life.

So really you want to use a situation that never occurred to make your point so can others. The point I am seeing made is people live in fear of helping. Fear that Filipinos will kill them for no reason. Is that the society you want to live in? Is that how people should feel when they come here? Is that the reality of this place?

It said the four then got off the van and stabbed the diplomat, who was able to walk 20 meters before he fell on the ground. The victim was rushed to a hospital but he died there.

A report on The Philippine Star identified the victim as George Anico, who got into an argument with Crispec dela Paz; Juan Abastillas; Galicano Datu III; and Ospic Caburay, 27.

It said Anico allegedly tapped the suspects’ sport-utility vehicle, causing the suspects to come out of the car and confront him. Police caught up with the fleeing suspects. —

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

fought people with knives before and took a knife for someone once..

most people don't know what they will do in a given situation.. but then most people don't go in to any given situation or do something that they expect will get them killed

some do.. most do not

is he at fault for putting him self in a bad place at a bad time .. technically yes in some part.. but that shouldn't mean thing one to the perpetrators

kind of like when it sounds ugly in a court room when a victim of some horrendous crime gets put on trial by a criminal defense lawyer

jusjoseph
And the knife was stuck into him because he tapped the car

Maybe they can make a law against both (sticking knives in people and tapping cars). You know this being a country of laws. Would you stab someone for tapping your car? Just curious as there was four of them and one of him.

Edited by jusjoseph
littlePP

Not getting involved stopping a car of rowdy murdering scum to enter a place where you live makes you a COWARD

You can't spin you being afraid - you're willing to have your bike hijacked because a guy wants to take it as evidence simply proves it.

This is not a case of being robbed at gunpoint - but confronting a rowdy group of assholes

• Admin (Retired)
broden

maybe we should stop the name calling in this thread

wouldn't want another headline

or a locked thread and some other types of moderation going on

Show me anywhere in this article he got involved. All he did was walk by and ALLEGEDLY TAPPED the vehicle. Even if he did so what. Oh but people are so damn quick to say oh his fault he did something wrong. That in the end cost him his life.

So really you want to use a situation that never occurred to make your point so can others. The point I am seeing made is people live in fear of helping. Fear that Filipinos will kill them for no reason. Is that the society you want to live in? Is that how people should feel when they come here? Is that the reality of this place?

yes mate and you aint gona change it

people DO NOT get stabbed for Nothing he did something

nobody deserves to die like that but he should of had more sense

jusjoseph
people DO NOT get stabbed for Nothing he did something

Maybe they did something? Like try to trespass. Your absolutely right people do NOT get stabbed for nothing. They get stabbed becaused someone put a knife in them.

• Like 1