american diplomat stabbed to death

george anico age 41 stabbed to death in manila 4 local rich kids arrested .not sure how to post link

• Like 2
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• USMC-Retired

• smokey

• andy83

• tokyoman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In any foreign country just blend in and don't make waves with locals. They might try to with you but the key is don't react, ignore and walk away. It's hard to do but remember your life is hanging.

The man is dead because someone stuck a knife in him.

"The four men, who were in a Volvo sport utility vehicle (TOJ-886), were being questioned by village security guards when the victim appeared and joined the conversation"   Sorry to hear that he bro

Posted Images

USMC-Retired

what is disturbing is the fact the Philippine Government spokesman was worried about tourism and the possible issue of a travel advisory. How this may hurt the bottom line of the Government. Me Myself and I.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 4
USMC-Retired

Amazing , their only concern is a negative travel advisory!!

Beat you to it this time.. LOL Yessss...... Spooks 3 Me 1.

• Like 1

Beat you to it this time.. LOL Yessss...... Spooks 3 Me 1.

damned buffering , still inside ya head :yahoo:
  • Like 1

"The four men, who were in a Volvo sport utility vehicle (TOJ-886), were being questioned by village security guards when the victim appeared and joined the conversation"

Sorry to hear that he broke one of the rules for foreigners living here and that is to avoid any confrontations with Fillipinos especially after dark

R.I.P.

Walk away and avoid any trouble here

• Like 6
SkyMan

what is disturbing is the fact the Philippine Government spokesman was worried about tourism and the possible issue of a travel advisory. How this may hurt the bottom line of the Government. Me Myself and I.

Which means there won't be much in the way of justice as the case will be scooted through and out the back door as quickly as possible to avoid further bad press.
  • Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman

Rubbing salt on wound.... The victim's family is sad because Philippine tourism will be affected. :sarcasm:

not sure that will happen skyman the U.S gives too much aid just for it to be swept under the carpet ,but my guess is their mummies and daddies will try and buy there way out of this one but will fail

By Jaymee T. Gamil

Philippine Daily Inquirer

Saturday, November 24th, 2012

The Makati City police have arrested four men who allegedly stabbed a foreigner dead in a predawn altercation at the gate of a subdivision on Kalayaan Avenue early Saturday.

The male foreigner was identified in online reports only as “an American diplomat,” but city police chief Senior Supt. Manuel Lukban would only confirm the arrests and declined to name the victim or give his address, citing the request of the family and the village administration for privacy.

He said investigators were still contacting a foreign embassy to further verify the victim’s identity.

Before the incident, he said, four young men in a vehicle tried to enter the village for a shortcut around 4 a.m. but were barred by a security guard. The foreigner, who lived in the village, then approached and joined the guard in asking the men to produce IDs.

“But even (the foreigner) was ignored and the car moved forward, so he tapped the vehicle. The four suspects got off and ganged up on the victim,” Lukban told the Inquirer.

The foreigner was rushed to a hospital after the attack and died of stab wounds in the back around 7:20 a.m., he said.

In a text message, Southern Police District director Chief Supt. Benito Estipona said the four suspects arrived at the village in a Volvo SUV and were arrested by the Makati police “as they were about to flee the crime scene.”

Like Lukban, Estipona also declined to give the suspects’ names but described them to be between 20 and 25 years old, one of them a student and the three “young businessmen.”

http://mabuhaycity.com/forums/pinoys-north-america/19262-alledged-us-diplomat-stabbed-death-manila-philippines.html

littlePP

:(

A third world country - that can't wait to get the four spot.

Always better to be in a 3, at least trying to be 2, with Singapore dreams of a 1.

Edited by littlePP
  • Like 2
CardiacKid

Note to Mods: Before this gets out of hand and makes a comment all will regret, consider moving this to the DK or DTD.

• Like 1

I'll watch it. If it gets out of hand those involved will be banned from the site.

no_more_mr_nice_guy2.png

• Like 1