Filipino Landlords and Renting as a young single expat.

Well Filipino eloping mating banging etc with a ...Whitey I guess....hence HALF. They tend to get targeted for whatever reason if they're not raised here. Also the way they react is different.

Most of my friends have issues that their mothers will not let them out and living like a normal Filipino. They're afraid they will end up X_X or something....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buzbyu

• Mr.T

• smokey

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant believe it took me 64 posts to figure out the problem !! Maybe she wouldnt pay so much attention to you if you didnt wear a dress ??

Yeah, a beard and a dress is never a good combination.

most of what I have to say would prolly get u evicted, I'll just address your main problem then.   She is a minor control freak and you need to get out from under her spell so to speak, in a way tha

Posted Images

eggnoggin

reading this makes me think of the movie Kingpin with randy quaid and bill murray..."i think you really shook something loose there tiger"....

Headshot

Just to be pedantic

You're a pedantic? Ewwww..... Isn't that sort of thing banned here or something? I'm sure it should be. Broden? Where are you buddy?

• Like 1
Headshot

I know what half breed means. Just have not heard it used much since the end of the Civil War.

You missed the last part of American history, didn't you? It was used referring to Indian mixes all the way up to the 1920's. It was used in relation to Japanese mixs all the way through the 1950's. The Koreans still use it if their people mix with people of ANY other race. Just ask Ian...

:cool:

• Like 1