How expats in Thailand view Cebu and P.I in general?

Headshot

Where in the Philippines is that then :biggrin_01::rofl:

Come on man...everybody knows that's in America...on a small island off the east coast.

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.T

• spooks

• fred42

• panther

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings! I lived in Thailand from 1972-74, and then back again in 75 till the AF pulled out.( I make funny, do you get it?)   I fell in love with everything ( except the beer, pure poison IMO, as

According to the World Bank's report, 19 of the world's 20 most polluted cities are in Asia. No place in the Philippines made these list   20 most polluted cities are in Asia 01.New Delhi, India 0

I'd rather be mauled by a Pitbull

Headshot

Warren Jeffs a lunatic?

Or pure genius? :lol:

The really bad thing about having all of those wives is that when women live together, their menstual cycles tend to syncronize. Can you imagine having 50 women with PMS at the same time?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

• Like 1

That's why we have Cebu. Jesus H. Golly You can find disagreeable places in any country

Yes and Cebu would be equally diagreable if it looked anything like its capital does on any given morning sunrise

The really bad thing about having all of those wives is that when women live together, their menstual cycles tend to syncronize. Can you imagine having 50 women with PMS at the same time?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'd rather be mauled by a Pitbull

• Like 3
littlePP

I watched his documentry last night a real low life scum bag no point in having all those wives now his brother will take them all for himself just like warren did to his fathers wives only in america eh !!!!

He made his religion a cult - and to this day, they still follow his orders from his cell. Sickest part was not just the fact he was marrying girls as young as 11, but that all those followers that went along with it.

Yeah, he was a real POS.

He made his religion a cult - and to this day, they still follow his orders from his cell. Sickest part was not just the fact he was marrying girls as young as 11, but that all those followers that went along with it.

Yeah, he was a real POS.

his brother has taken over the helm so nothings changed poligmany is just an excuse for a guy to screw around with his wives approval
smokey

In this topic you can read some experiences from a few members of that forum, about their relationships with their Filipina wives. Not so positive.

http://teakdoor.com/...ng-foreign.html

I'm actually very surprised... I find that Filipina women make better wives than Thai wives. Thais women are a pain in the ass in my opinion.

and this is based on experience ? How many wives have you had?

• Like 1

Ha ha Kid...i read their forum also....what a bunch of absolute lowlife....our dk guys wouldnt get a word in edgeways...read the 40 plus posts about the british kickboxer who killed the marine guy....lol

Not in longgggg time - I dropped by back in the old days every so often-- There is also a teachers forum that is Thai based called Ajarn-- some good info for those pondering teaching in SEA

Edited by KID
JSL-USMC

"........ is just an excuse for a guy to screw around with his wives approval"

Sounds Okay to me.

Sorry man, Thai girls just don't do it for me, so do the Thai people. I can get any good food I like in the Philippines, just find the next mall. Those pics are just pics of Colon and some hookers that guy met - looks like all the girls in Colon are either hookers or if they are not hookers then they are ugly. One guys vacation experience. It takes longer than 2 weeks to find a good girl - anywhere in the world.

MIDNITERIDER

Hmmm since when has Egypt been part of Asia?

seaman

I don't agree with Bogota's position on the list either. I was there for a couple weeks all over the city day and night, felt much safer than in Brooklyn or the South Bronx where I've lived and worked before.

CardiacKid

From one extreme to the other!!

DSC03089.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

That looks like the toilet in one of the hospitals that the retired U.S. military are being told they have to use if they want to have the healthcare we were promised.
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Just don't tell those guys how great it really is over here. Most of the guys I saw on my last visit to Thailand a week ago, I'd prefer not to see again.

• Like 1
MIDNITERIDER

That looks like the toilet in one of the hospitals that the retired U.S. military are being told they have to use if they want to have the healthcare we were promised.

Funny, but not what I see on the Tricare Standard lists.