66-year-old American arrested in Talisay

It has happened too many times. I usually don't believe these stories. Same like the Panamian diplomat who got accused of drugging a girl and bringing her to his hotel room and raping her.

Well there's 8 minutes that I won't get back.

What did that video mean? Why did you post it? Is it meant to say something?

KonGC

• Like 2
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• tokyoman

• littlePP

• Mr.T

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the job blows...

Whippy, I think you totally missed the moral of this story. It has nothing to do with 66-year-old men with 21-year-old women. It has nothing to do with the truth (the truth here is whatever somebody i

I am glad to see that some members here are willing to go out of their way to check up on expats, if only to ensure they are being treated as well as can be expected, and also make sure we are getting

What did that video mean? Why did you post it? Is it meant to say something?

The girl in the video alleged that she was forced to have sex with a Panamanian diplomat. However, the video proves otherwise.

It shows the girl not being forced to go with the foreigner, although she claimed she was forced to go with him and to have sex. You can see her kissing the foreigner, leaving the hotel and even talking to the receptionist.

The girl in the video alleged that she was forced to have sex with a Panamanian diplomat. However, the video proves otherwise.

Not at all.

It shows her willingly going with him, possibly under the influence of....who knows what.

What happened after they left the elevator is not documented until she reappears on her own, chats with the reception guy and sits down, perhaps gathering her senses. Perhaps clearing her head. Perhaps anything.

It does not prove he did not rape her.

KonGC

Yea but I don't believe that shit. I'm sure she whooped him willingly and she just cries rape same like here in the topic. What the hell is she doing kissing and hugging a guy twice her age while going up to his Hotel room...??

Edited by Mr.T
ellenbrook2001

HMM VERY FISHY AGAIN AT THIS AGE HOPE HE DO NOT SUFFER HEALTH PROBLEMS

• Like 1
Jack_be_nimble

Wearing slippers whilst swimming in a swim pool :scratch_head:

Agree. To me, it seems weird.

littlePP

Highly possible IMO

A man gets on a dating site and starts offering work in the USA

Interview lots of cute girls in Cebu with the fake job offer

Proposes and hopes to laid

Really? He needed all that to meet girls in the Philippines, on a date in asia site? :lol:

I can go on that site and have 15 dates lined up in 3 minutes.

He then, proposes, after telling them they are not qualified for a job he can not give, and she says no, and then takes her phone, and her wallet, stays awake for 3 days to keep her from leaving - wait, then tells the lost face owner of the pool, he slaps hard, be careful - and then the aliens came down and moved giant rocks while a unicorn appeared before them, singing love songs out of key.

Anything is possible, I guess - being I was not there, but common sense and previous anti foreigner bullshit that is growing daily in the Philippines, suggests I would not believe the "official" story.

littlePP

Not at all.

It shows her willingly going with him, possibly under the influence of....who knows what.

What happened after they left the elevator is not documented until she reappears on her own, chats with the reception guy and sits down, perhaps gathering her senses. Perhaps clearing her head. Perhaps anything.

KonGC

Wrong - these are not the actions of a girl or woman just raped.

littlePP

Wearing slippers whilst swimming in a swim pool :scratch_head:

:lol:

I'm thinking, with socks too.

• Like 2

Not at all.

KonGC

The video does not show anyone being raped either, so what happened to Innocent until PROVEN gulity. Does eem to me that she was not acting like anyone under the influence of anything at all. I am not sure what a victim of rape looks like to know if they have been raped or not. The video does not suggest someone in a state of trauma or in a state of anything except self control.
  • Like 1

Wrong - these are not the actions of a girl or woman just raped.

I'll refrain from asking how you know that.

Not to mention, a girl does not have to 'look' beaten up to have been raped.

Actually, I think she looks rather 'out of it' the way she hangs around the reception area.

Rape is sexual assault against a persons will.

Just because person does not fight back means nothing in court.

If she says she didn't want to, and told him so but he did it anyway, it's still rape.

That said, there's a very high probability that this girl is running a scam, but what I said was, that video is not proof of that.

KonGC

littlePP

I'll refrain from asking how you know that.

Not to mention, a girl does not have to 'look' beaten up to have been raped.

Actually, I think she looks rather 'out of it' the way she hangs around the reception area.

Rape is sexual assault against a persons will.

Just because person does not fight back means nothing in court.

If she says she didn't want to, and told him so but he did it anyway, it's still rape.

That said, there's a very high probability that this girl is running a scam, but what I said was, that video is not proof of that.

KonGC

No problem asking that, I was either a serial killer - or worked in law enforcement, or closely with them.

Hold on - my shipment of lime has just arrived. :workout:

• Like 1
I was either a serial killer - or worked in law enforcement, or closely with them.

Don't be coy, which is it?

KonGC