66-year-old American arrested in Talisay

I don't know what can be true and not in this country. A 36 year friend of mine got locked up for rape, and honestly he is really good looking, he really doesn't need to rape a girl. They had sex a month before, the second time she went home and there was some blood in her underwear, she got home, changed clothes, and the sister of the girl noticed the blood and the girl was forced to tell her sister she had sex, her sister then forced her to file a rape complaint against my American friend.

He spend 2 weeks in jail and paid 6,000 USD$ to a lawyer to get out, or else he he would have spend months if not years in jail.

All bullshit, of course he didn't rape the girl, she went there by herself after she already had sex with him. I know him pretty well and the girls he slept with, a shock to everyone, but abviously fake.

Edited by Mr.T
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• tokyoman

• littlePP

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the job blows...

Whippy, I think you totally missed the moral of this story. It has nothing to do with 66-year-old men with 21-year-old women. It has nothing to do with the truth (the truth here is whatever somebody i

I am glad to see that some members here are willing to go out of their way to check up on expats, if only to ensure they are being treated as well as can be expected, and also make sure we are getting

Another friend of mine got locked up for touching a girl's ass, he claims he didn't touch her ass, and there were no witnesses, they came to the bar and arrested him, all because the girl's boyfriend is a security guard. He stayed at the police office all night then his lawyer came over and talked with him and the officers and he went out.

smokey

despite all this the guy is in serious trouble and even if the story looks worse than an xxmas pantomine, it will run to his ruin, unless of course he is gulity etc

shocking the guy has a pen pal and thinks for some silly reason she is meeting him for a job ... go figure the reason he is a lucky guy is the girl is at least 21 ... or it would be 1,000 times worse

lazydays
there was some blood in her underwear, she got home, changed clothes, and the sister of the girl noticed the blood and the girl was forced to tell her sister she had sex,

Strange indeed, she could have said she just started her period.

Dunn, who is seeking assistance from the US Embassy, refused to talk to reporters.

Good luck with that.

Prosecutor Hyacint Jadraque said Dunn “wishes to answer the complaint but I told him that for now, the one who will assist him is the Public Attorney's Office because we can't wait for a lawyer from the embassy.”

Good luck with that, too.

-------------

You know, I used to have respect for Cebu Daily News. However, I now see that they have gone the way of Smut*Star, in that their reporting is just as worthless and their reporters are just as ignorant as those working for Smut*Star. Cebu Daily, you have lost your way. That's too bad, really. It used to be a decent news paper.

Strange indeed, she could have said she just started her period.

Apparently the sister just couldn't accept the fact that she was having sex without being in a serious relationship or planning to get married. I can imagin if the sister is a control freak she could easily get the truth out of the girl. Evil Filipina style.

lazydays

Apparently the sister just couldn't accept the fact that she was having sex without being in a serious relationship or planning to get married. I can imagin if the sister is a control freak she could easily get the truth out of the girl. Evil Filipina style.

Nothing evil about it if it was the eldest sister who is revered by the other siblings as Deputy Mum, she would certainly have got the 3rd degree questioning.

A date site? For a job? And an interview of a job, to a marriage proposal?

Highly possible IMO

A man gets on a dating site and starts offering work in the USA

Interview lots of cute girls in Cebu with the fake job offer

Proposes and hopes to laid

lazydays

Highly possible IMO

A man gets on a dating site and starts offering work in the USA

Interview lots of cute girls in Cebu with the fake job offer

Proposes and hopes to laid

Basically a Conman!

• Like 1
Davaoeno

not too sure why anybody thinks it is 'fishy' for a girl to travel from Tabunok to Talisay for a date, that is absolutely the norm here even among Filipinos, the convention is always that the guy is obligated to pay the fare. I met a girl in Talisay once who had come all the way from Danao, three rides, which I paid for round trip, plus a bit of phone load for her to make up for her disappointment when I found out that she did nothing for me in the flesh.

just a couple of weeks ago I text-talked a girl into getting on a bus from Carcar to Moalboal, where I picked her up on the bike and took her to my apartment where I tried it on. But she basically rejected me, said she was uncomfortable which I accepted straight away, gave her return fare and drove her to the highway to take the bus back.

IF THE REPORT IS BROADLY TRUE (and that's a big if) this is where the guy went wrong. He wouldn't accept the fact that to the average 21 year old girl, a 66 year old guy is an impossibly old scary creep and wouldn't let her go home when she said she wanted to. If the report is true, then he deserves to be in prison, to send a message out to all the other would-be control-freak geriatric kano pervs out there that this kind of behavior is as totally unacceptable here as it would be anywhere else.

:potkettle:

• Like 4

Nothing evil about it if it was the eldest sister who is revered by the other siblings as Deputy Mum, she would certainly have got the 3rd degree questioning.

Forcing her sister to file fake rape charges against a guy because he had sex with her sister? That's very evil.

lazydays

Forcing her sister to file fake rape charges against a guy because he had sex with her sister? That's very evil.

But did she, there are probably a few variables and knowing the full truth now is unlikely.

• Like 2

It has happened too many times. I usually don't believe these stories. Same like the Panamian diplomat who got accused of drugging a girl and bringing her to his hotel room and raping her.

Edited by Mr.T