Drivers License Renewal

cookie47

Now show me the form from the medical center. Certainly one was in the opposite format otherwise i wouldn't have had the problem. 

Do think I'm making this up just to past the time. 

Do want to speak to my wife. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• SkyMan

• ILoveCyrus

• TheWhiteKnight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went into the LTO office in SM City Mall today to renew my Philippine drivers license (renewal is all they do at that office). The process went pretty smoothly. You go to the medical office to the r

Went to LTO yesterday, 3/26, for the second renewal of my DL. Arrived at SM Seaside at 9:20 and went to Kaiser Medical on the outside South side of the mall, by Berry Cafe.  Paid 500p for drug an

The only one I know of is "no sleeveless shirts" because they are gonna take your pic for id and they frown on that.  Same with girls.  Have to wear a shirt with a collar if I remember correctly.  Kin

Posted Images

Woolf
2 hours ago, cookie47 said:

On the LTO form it asks.. 

Surname. 

Middle name. 

First Name. On THREE separate lines. No problem, common.. 

who wrote the above  ???   3 diff lines    ?????   

it is 1 line on the LTO form

medical form    your   may have been different

image.png.9113cee39170f9aab2012cda7ce6589c.png

cookie47

WELL, whatever you say woolf, BUT there was a format difference/mistake /error /between the LTO form AND the Medical Certificate.One had my family name first and one had my family name last,,, I'm guessing the CERTIFICATE  not the application form may have been entered into the Medical center DATABASE different to the application because it though up confusion when presenting to the LTO counter. Over and out... 

• Administrator
Dafey
19 hours ago, lamoe said:

Tell them Lamoe sent you

No...don't do that!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
GBT62
On 3/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, GBT62 said:

I will try another LTO office in the future - see if they interpret the rules differently - a second opinion/interpretation is often required here ...

Today I tried 3 LTO offices ...... and got the goods after about 6 hours.

Firstly, Bacalso LTO branch no longer does licenses (not will they answer any questions about same). Strange, given I got my DL at that branch the year before last. They are "operations" only they say .... whatever that means. They suggested SM Seaside branch again :( Wasted an hour with option 1.

After no dice at Bacalso I went back to Seaside, neither medical centre had a doctor today - so drug tests only..... useless as.  Turns out the LTO Mega-License Office at Seaside is closed until further notice (CoronaVirus) - with a small sign on their door. They neglected to advise that yesterday with the FB posts for other offices in Cebu. FB posts said the temporary plate section.  Wasted 30 mins on option 2.

Finally - off to LTO at Talisay. I was actually as interested to see what, if any, roadblocks would be on the CSCR due to the "closure of Cebu City" - the answer is NONE :lol:

Finally - after 2 hours of waiting for drug test and medical (as thorough as the last one at Bacalso....) and then close to 3 and a half hours in the LTO musical chairs sections- I had restriction 1 added wooohoooo !

Oh, I drove my car there, had no scooter, so was made to hire a scooter there for the test. But then sitting in the test area - I was directed back to window 6 for more paperwork ....and never actually sat on any 2 wheeled vehicle at all ....go figure :biggrin_01:

There was an unmanned Checkpoint on the south road on the way back at about 4pm ...maybe later they stop some traffic to save Cebu City

SkyMan
47 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

But then sitting in the test area - I was directed back to window 6 for more paperwork ....and never actually sat on any 2 wheeled vehicle at all ....go figure :biggrin_01:

Did you see what the test was even if you didn't have to do it?

Woolf

I had restriction 1 added same place (talisay), was forced to sit in for the pretest instructions did not do the test, also had to rent a bike was instructed to drive 100 down the road behind the mall and return

that was a few years back

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1
GBT62
3 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Did you see what the test was even if you didn't have to do it?

I saw 2 guys getting asked to blow their horn, use indicators etc ....then they seemed to just ride off into the carpark area near the Robinsons never to be seen again.

I wonder why they were getting tested to see if they knew how to use the indicators ?  Haven't seen one use a turn signal yet ..... nor turn to look left or right when merging from a side street :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1