house for sale has no title

Brucewayne

we are doing a double whammy ... fiirst correcting a misspelled name from 1985 and second doing a title on old family lands.. first step pay taxes on lot even if its in the wrong name... second go to talisay and have name change entered and then cenro to have it put in big book.. then foward to manila but make sure some one is there to follow up or it will sit in the round file till snow shows up

Don't be surprised if there is "one more step" at least three more times, but I'm sure that you are already aware of that by now.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• tomaw

• Headshot

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would the HOA have anything to do with a title ? An HOA is just a group of homeowners how can they issue title ?

If you're talking about the Brooklyn Bridge, forget it. I already have the title for that, and I'm not selling. :ROFLMAO:

The owner is selling the house at a reduced price because it has no title. It is a 170 sqm house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and it is listed for just under 1 million. It does need some finishing

smokey

Don't be surprised if there is "one more step" at least three more times, but I'm sure that you are already aware of that by now.

when it comes to dealing with the government my wife is the aggressive one

Davaoeno

having met her i would have to say that that is a bit of an understatement ! :ROFLMAO:

Brucewayne

We both are, but I prefer the wife handle such things and besides, I can only lease land from her, not buy it as a "foreigner".

Besides, she has better luck with the local government officials now that she has finally started to mature a bit and stand up for herself.