Xoom is at it again.

How the Xoom company survives displaying such incompetence and arrogance is beyond me.

Yesterday, my buddy in USA transferred money to Xoom for them to transfer to my bank in Australia.

Within 2 minutes he received an email...

"Thank you etc etc..... you transfer of $xxx.xx is under way. Xoom Tracking Number: 9xxxxx39

I received an email...

"Jon Doe has sent you $xxx.xx. Xoom Tracking Number: 9xxxxx39

3 minutes later he gets a second email.

"Your transaction 9xxxxx39 has been cancelled, you money has been returned"

He rang the USA Xoom number and got an Indian he could barely understand who told him "we are not at liberty to explain your problem'

He asked to be transferred to a supervisor.

A Filipino came on the line and told him the same thing "we are not permitted to explain"

This sort of thing has been going on with Xoom for years. How do they get away with it?

KonGC

• Like 1
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kabisay-an gid

• Paul

• KennyF

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say what you will. But, there is a very valid reason for me to have created this site: http://xoomcomplaints.net/   I assure you, I never tried to send money to myself, for business reasons. They ar

To be fair though, Western Union and Moneygram don't seem to have these problems nearly as constantly as Xoom does!   Larry in Dumaguete

Yeah...blaming somebody else (even the government) for your own incompetence seldom works out well...except in national politics.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

They are crap. I sent money to MYSELF one time and they made me jump through hoops. What kind of scam is there in sending money TO me from ME. I don't think they get much repeat business.

To be fair though, I think a lot of their problems originate from strict anti-money and anti-fraud rules from the American government.

Edited by Monsoon
shadow

They are crap. I sent money to MYSELF one time and they made me jump through hoops. What kind of scam is there in sending money TO me from ME. I don't think they get much repeat business.

To be fair though, I think a lot of their problems originate from strict anti-money and anti-fraud rules from the American government.

To be fair though, Western Union and Moneygram don't seem to have these problems nearly as constantly as Xoom does!

Larry in Dumaguete

• Like 3

I sent money to two ladies in 5 years, a total of maybe six times. On the seventh time, I was told I was expelled for some reason they couldn't tell me over the phone!

Headshot

To be fair though, Western Union and Moneygram don't seem to have these problems nearly as constantly as Xoom does!

Larry in Dumaguete

Yeah...blaming somebody else (even the government) for your own incompetence seldom works out well...except in national politics.

• Like 2
Majorsco

I have used Xoom every month for about three years now. I have never had a problem.

• Like 1
Maybe Next Yr

I have used Xoom every month for about three years now. I have never had a problem.

I've never had any issues during the past 1+ years that I've used it.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Nice micro niche site Paul. fyi - "mask" the F-bombs and youll get a higher rank in google....

Edited by Monsoon

I was emotional at the time I created the page. But, you are correct, I am sure.

ellenbrook2001

did used a lot in the past from AUSTRALIA but about 3 years ago they do only process with card from USA they do refused card from AUSTRALIA that was the explanation i did received.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

the wife has been sending money through zoom  for years and she has never had a problem. once a month for about 5 yrs now

shadow

the wife has been sending money through zoom  for years and she has never had a problem. once a month for about 5 yrs now

People who regularly send to one person only seldom have problems, it's often the first time to send to someone that it gets into difficulties.