Sign in to follow this  
Rocketman

I'm heading to Davao - Info?

Rocketman

Back from my trip to Davao and what a pleasant surprise. Compared to Cebu, it's a very clean and uncrowded city. I'm a smoker and it's tough for smokers there. I respect that - if I didn't smoke, I wouldn't want to be smelling others' smoke. And.... I smoked a lot less. I see that if I lived there, I'd have to buy a car since the city is large (read it is the largest city in the RP in land size). Taxis cost quite a bit to get around. The streets were much wider and cars go faster. You can actually walk on most of the sidewalks! I saw few foreigners in the places I went and I like that too. It seemed like a very livable city and a place I may go if I tire of Cebu City. It made me wonder: if Davao can clean up, why can't Cebu? Yeah, Cebu is much more crowded in a smaller land area, but the politicians could instill some pride and rules in cleaning up the place. It would take time, but it can be done!

• Like 1

Headshot

It made me wonder: if Davao can clean up, why can't Cebu?

It all boils down to political will.

• Like 2

m60man

5m for the Head of the Head of the car nappers! LOL!

Sounds like the middle ages..... LOL!

We used to hang horse thieves till the early 1900's.............by the neck until your dead, dead ,dead! LOL. If it make our place safer........and if nothing else it is a good deterrent to those thinking about it! I'm all for it!

• Like 3

littlePP

We used to hang horse thieves till the early 1900's.............by the neck until your dead, dead ,dead! LOL. If it make our place safer........and if nothing else it is a good deterrent to those thinking about it! I'm all for it!

• Like 1

Rocketman

Ahhhhhhhhh, I miss COUNTRY!!!!