throttleplate
I'm looking in the 25-30 range

Times are changing as i was visiting cebu last week,lapu lapu and we went to ayala mall and watched as all the older white dudes took their posts and waited for the whores to come out and play and play they did.The talk on the street from these guys is its gettin harder to find a young non whore to date and stay with them in cebu,or at least one that keeps her legs closed.

This is the opinion of most of the guys i spoke with,if you show you will spend lavishly on them you can score a nice woman yet a gold digger,if you are budgeting then you are not so attractive to them,these are not my opinions but the opinions from several expats at ayala mall sittin in the walkway by the restaurants and bars.Good luck and since you want to bring a pinay back to the states you will have a better chance of meeting one but since you have not been here in the ph you will be overwhelmed and your decision will be hampered due to your short time frame to get to know her.Stay single my friend,you are not buying a house where you can foreclose on and walk away.You will get fecked in the end not the bank.

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BFHammer

• Monsoon

• throttleplate

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing her over just to test the water over a year or two with no firm commitment could end up with her being swept away by a teacher, or a fellow student at the college she will be spending a lot o

so you want a few years to try out the milk before you commit... ha ha ha ha ...

just be selective and spend time writing and getting to know each other

Check out a book called the Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris. He has some really good ideas about outsourcing normal day to day monotonies and how to automate your business, no matter what field.

I have the audio, it's pretty good. I'm a big fan of kiosaki and napolean hill as well. That is why I like rentals as they are pretty low on time consumption once they are turned over to property management.

• Like 1
throttleplate
I have the audio, it's pretty good. I'm a big fan of kiosaki and napolean hill as well. That is why I like rentals as they are pretty low on time consumption once they are turned over to property management.

I mentioned to you about a year ago that my sister and husband live and own a farm in delano,minn.They are both veteranarians and have a 165 acre hobby farm.I really like the delano area and even buffalo,2 nice places to retire if i ever got sick of the ph which is a 50-50 as i will go back to the states in may of 2013 after 12 months here in the ph and spend some time with my sister in delano and my dad in fargo,north dakota just for 3 months of summer and get away from the ph rainy season and come back to the ph in sept when flights are cheaper again.

My sister tells me to buy a house in delano and just snowbird the winter in the ph and summers in delano but that means the house would be empty and wouldnt want to have to leases it out for such a short period of time and then spend the summer cleaning up the renters mess.Anyway the taxes in minnesota are super high so i guess i will just stay at my sisters house and dads house for the summer as its free,yes i am a freeloader.

This is the opinion of most of the guys i spoke with,if you show you will spend lavishly on them you can score a nice woman yet a gold digger,if you are budgeting then you are not so attractive to them

Your saying they are acting more like american girls! I hadn't really planned on hanging out looking to score at the mall. I'm thinking I won't use that dating agency and just have fun seeing the sights, do some fishing, hit the beaches, etc for this trip. I'm only 41 so no rush to get married. It was either visit there or visit Brazil this winter and I'm picking there. I'd rather have a slower paced relaxation vacation. Chill out, get massages daily, meet people, try out the food.

I mentioned to you about a year ago that my sister and husband live and own a farm in delano,minn.They are both veteranarians and have a 165 acre hobby farm.I really like the delano area and even buffalo,2 nice places to retire if i ever got sick of the ph which is a 50-50 as i will go back to the states in may of 2013 after 12 months here in the ph and spend some time with my sister in delano and my dad in fargo,north dakota just for 3 months of summer and get away from the ph rainy season and come back to the ph in sept when flights are cheaper again.

My sister tells me to buy a house in delano and just snowbird the winter in the ph and summers in delano but that means the house would be empty and wouldnt want to have to leases it out for such a short period of time and then spend the summer cleaning up the renters mess.Anyway the taxes in minnesota are super high so i guess i will just stay at my sisters house and dads house for the summer as its free,yes i am a freeloader.

You have to give me a call when your in town and we can grab a dinner. They don't happen to raise any free range chicken on their farm do they?

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Times are changing as i was visiting cebu last week,lapu lapu and we went to ayala mall and watched as all the older white dudes took their posts and waited for the whores to come out and play and play they did.The talk on the street from these guys is its gettin harder to find a young non whore to date and stay with them in cebu,or at least one that keeps her legs closed.

Cebu has definately changed a LOT in that regard. I noticed this when I was last there a couple weeks ago.

I cant see how anyone could meet their wife while vacationing in the Philippines. I know it happens, and Im sure there are some happy couples who can prove me wrong. But to me its like playing Russian Roulette. I lived here for more than 5 before finding the right one. I wasn't even looking to get married - and there was no pressure from her. I think its hard to find someone you can trust anywhere in the world.

• Like 2
I really like the delano area and even buffalo,2 nice places to retire

I almost bought a foreclosure in buffalo on the lake there but the gf at the time torpedo'd it. We could have make 300k finishing it and selling it after enjoying it for a couple years.

throttleplate
Your saying they are acting more like american girls!

word from the long time cebu guys in their late 50s age is that the younger non whores are not falling and tripping over each other to score an old white dude as they supposedly did years ago.Hell walking around the ayala mall i felt like i was back in the usa at the Mega Mall .Yeah we can hook up next summer,how far are you from delano?and i am starvin for some walleye.

word from the long time cebu guys in their late 50s age is that the younger non whores are not falling and tripping over each other to score an old white dude as they supposedly did years ago.Hell walking around the ayala mall i felt like i was back in the usa at the Mega Mall .Yeah we can hook up next summer,how far are you from delano?and i am starvin for some walleye.

Like 40 minutes away, I'm in burnsville. Of course I'm 20 years younger than those fellows so maybe I'll have to go to the mall and make them all jealous!

Edited by BFHammer
lazydays
word from the long time cebu guys in their late 50s age is that the younger non whores are not falling and tripping over each other to score an old white dude as they supposedly did years ago

Similar in Davao City!

smokey

This is the opinion of most of the guys i spoke with,if you show you will spend lavishly on them you can score a nice woman yet a gold digger,if you are budgeting then you are not so attractive to them,these are not my opinions but the opinions from several expats at ayala mall sittin in the walkway by the restaurants and bars.Good luck and since you want to bring a pinay back to the states you will have a better chance of meeting one but since you have not been here in the ph you will be overwhelmed and your decision will be hampered due to your short time frame to get to know her.Stay single my friend,you are not buying a house where you can foreclose on and walk away.You will get fecked in the end not the bank.

well one could say are you looking for a wife or a quick piece of tail big difference ... many guys come here and want to play the field and have fun but yet want to marry a good women... .. you can take the girl out of the bar but very often you can not take the BAR out of the girl .... IF a women cheats on her husband for you what makes you even consider some day she will not cheat on you with someone else

Most serious studying college students don't have time to hang out in the malls, that's why you can't find a decent girl there. It takes some effort to score.

udonthani

college students are on vacation around 30% of the time. The old hands, having fished them up off the dating websites, then question them when their semester is up (the vacation times seem to vary quite a lot from course to course) and that's when you can pluck them away to Bantayan or somewhere for a couple of weeks, with ease. It is not difficult to figure this sort of thing out.

Edited by udonthani