Hello from Buko Beach

Buko Beach

Buko Beach

Hello LINC! I am a long time lurker of LINC and finally joined. I have gained alot of valuable info and advice from the members here both expats and visitors alike over the past year or so. I am a middle-aged male from the Great White North. The land of frozen pucks, double-doubles, poutine and more then a few moose. I have been visiting the Philippines since 2009 and I really like Cebu.

Question. I'm new so I understand I'm under moderated status. That's understandable, but what kind of restrictions are placed on me? I tried to check my profile and possibly upload an avatar pic but I do not have access.

Thanks.

Mang Kanor

Welcome to LINC :welcome:

i think one of the restrictions is.. you cant send pm's yet until you have 30 posts made (not sure tho)

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

Welcome to LinC,,,,,,,,,Just read the rules,,,,,,you will be fine! :bighug:

• Like 1

Hello Buko Beach. I`m other newbie here, can not really help but I guess advise from more experienced members here will guide us freshies. :regler: :regler:

Buko Beach

Welcome to LinC,,,,,,,,,Just read the rules,,,,,,you will be fine! :bighug:

Mr. Mike,

I searched out the forum rules and it clarified things for me, thanks.