Annoying habit of filipinos cutting people off

smokey

oh oh ! Smokey is having more flash backs from his bad acid trips !!

are you calling me off topic ...???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• smokey

• johnboy999

• ozboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will not want to hear this. But, they drive the way they drive, because that is how it is done in the Philippines.   The reason you have the experiences you do with foreigners, is because foreig

Filipinos always cut me off when we're out drinking. Seems like nobody ever wants me to finish a senten....

Gee.. that was a 9 year old post. Bill still had hair when he wrote that.  You just wake up?

Headshot

You REALLY like frogger don't you, lol. Galaxian or Phoenix was better!

Naw...I just immediately saw the parallels with it when I first started driving my own vehicle here. The more complex the game, the less you can find easy parallels with real life. When comparing, the simpler the comparison the better. Frogger is about as simple as it gets.

For me, seeing driving here more like a game is somewhat stress relieving. If you take everything here seriously, it will become very depressing. :killself:

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if you want to see it as a game a least see it as a fun game

Dennis this topic was about driving experiences here n some posted like it was back home!!!! you say i need rehab or im just one wimpy puppy tell you what mate id rather go to rehab than a home for the aged where u r heading... :yahoo:

dennis1105

Dennis this topic was about driving experiences here n some posted like it was back home!!!! you say i need rehab or im just one wimpy puppy tell you what mate id rather go to rehab than a home for the aged where u r heading... :yahoo:

Jeez...it was a joke! Lighten up!
Fish Sandwich

I like to play the game where I can't put my feet down. Of course this game is only fun on a motorcycle. I used to play the same game in Los Angeles 20 years ago. It's definitely more fun here.

• 8 years later...
Soupeod
On 10/15/2012 at 4:25 PM, Headshot said:

It's what crocodiles do. Learn the game.

I don’t play that game, I have a driver! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
to_dave007
1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

I don’t play that game, I have a driver! 😂

Gee.. that was a 9 year old post. Bill still had hair when he wrote that.  You just wake up?

• Haha 4
BossHog

Filipinos always cut me off when we're out drinking. Seems like nobody ever wants me to finish a senten....

• Haha 6
  • Administrator
Dafey

Too many nose bleeds