Warm Introduction to All of You

miraj07real

miraj07real

Hello everyone! I am Miraj and I found this site randomly while clicking advertised links on Google. I am a real estate agent here in Cebu City and I would like to help people in Cebu look for a place to stay in this beautiful city, as well as those business people willing to invest in a condominium and triple their money in the bank... but we'll talk about that in another post ;)

For the meantime, I would like to hear you thoughts about Cebu City - how it was for you the first time you were here, the things you like about this place and the things that make you wish you were living in another city.

Looking forward to talking with you,

Miraj R. :good:

I found this site randomly while clicking advertised links on Google.

I do not advertise this site through Google, or via any other means of advertising. Word of mouth and search engine results are what drive people to this site. We cannot help being the most popular online expat forum about the Philippines. But, we are. :D

I would like to help people in Cebu look for a place to stay in this beautiful city, as well as those business people willing to invest in a condominium and triple their money in the bank... but we'll talk about that in another post

No, ma'am, we will not. Not without expressed permission from me, anyway. Or, via paid advertising on this forum. If you do so, without expressed permission from me, you will be banned. So, please read the rules prior to posting again.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Sounds like a gold digger to me. You can't triple your money by investing in a condominium in Cebu.

Edited by Mr.T

You can't triple your money by investing in a condominium in Cebu.

Gosh, Mr T. You're such a Debbie Downer.

I believe, Miraj R. I believe!

Where do I send my money and how soon can you triple it?

Yours truly,

Busted flat in Baton Rouge

CardiacKid

I shall be happy to invest in a condo in Cebu and triple my money. The very instant my richest uncle gets out of the home for the poor.

• 1 month later...
Buko Beach

Shucks, I'm low-funds at the moment! Not to worry as soon as that rich African King who promised me 30percent of his 500million in gold comes through with the funds I be a major-major investor in your triple-money back condo scheme umm, business.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome2:

For Real

Hello everyone! I am Miraj and I found this site randomly while clicking advertised links on Google. I am a real estate agent here in Cebu City and I would like to help people in Cebu look for a place to stay in this beautiful city, as well as those business people willing to invest in a condominium and triple their money in the bank... but we'll talk about that in another post ;)

For the meantime, I would like to hear you thoughts about Cebu City - how it was for you the first time you were here, the things you like about this place and the things that make you wish you were living in another city.

Looking forward to talking with you,

Miraj R. :good:

Hi Mira, Cebu City is the one to the 7 wonders of South East Asia. A great place to invest and make your early retirement possible. Phiippines has just increased its credit rating and confidence is high. I personally prefer the rural bank investments over real estate but can be convinced otherwise by the pretty