American Killed In Danao City

jtmwatchbiz
He was shot out of a deep seated resentment and jealousy because he was a Fil-Am dating one of the local girls.

and you know this how?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• jtmwatchbiz

• Mr.T

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it doesnt always work, but I believe that a great many of these situations can be resoved with humor rather than bravado .     When a drunk at a festival approaches you and asks for your bi

i believe ian was simply giving an example of how one may try to diffuse a situation instead of allowing it to become more confrontational. now of course some criminals may not be so easily placated b

He was shot for deeper reasons than his not letting this dirtball use his motorcycle. He was shot out of a deep seated resentment and jealousy because he was a Fil-Am dating one of the local girls. I

JamesMusslewhite

and you know this how?

1. The 25-year-old American national was shot dead by a drunk friend during a fiesta celebration in barangay Maslog, Danao City, northern Cebu.

2. Christopher Aaron Bonsukan of Texas, USA. Bonsukan was born to American parents but was adopted by a Filipino couple. Dr. Eulogio Bonsukan, the victim’s father, is a practicing surgeon in the US, While in the country, the Bonsukans live in barangay Estaca, Compostela town.

The suspect in the killing, Alvin Bensig, eluded arrest.

3.Police said Bonsukan went to sitio Cogon last Thursday to attend the place’s fiesta celebration. His girlfriend Mary Ann Aguilar lives there.

4. The girlfriend and some friends sat at a table across the road of Aguilar’s house while waiting for Bonsukan’s father, who was also invited to the fiesta celebration.

5. Police said a drunk Alvin Bensig, a relative of Aguilar, approached the victim and asked to borrow his motorcycle. (Robbers don't tend to ask)

6. Bonsukan refused and offered to just give Bensig fare money.

7. Alvin Bensig got angry and punched the victim’s male friend before drawing a .45 pistol and shooting Bonsukan in the chest.

Robbery was not a motive.... Alvin was related to the girlfriend... and even though he was offered money for his fare became angered enough to punched one and shot another? The boy obviously both knew and had issues with the young man he murdered, and that his motive went deeper than being refused the loaner of the bike. In researching for more details on this shooting I saw this article posted http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=2258633 one of the members posted this reply."I have some inside info on this guy. I know somebody who rented an apartment from him near to Stakili, past Compostela on the way to Liloan (though not any more). Apparently he was a bit of a shady guy, shabu dealer and addict, and my friend is surprised he wasn't killed earlier."

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
smokey

jealousy against anyone who has more then he did , and as usually carried a gun guess he was not worried about breaking the law in the first place...

• Like 3
Cannonball

He was shot for deeper reasons than his not letting this dirtball use his motorcycle. He was shot out of a deep seated resentment and jealousy because he was a Fil-Am dating one of the local girls. I guess he should have just gave his bike over to this drunk clown with a chip on his shoulder, but being that it was not a holdup situation seems a bit extreme action to take. Members who support this belief than should just give their vehicles, homes, monies, lands, girls over to just anyone who demands them. Perhaps he should have demanded he hold the dirtball's pistol while he used his bike, than shot him off his bike for stealing his motorcycle? That too would be extreme action since this was not a holdup situation.

This was just a senseless act of violence my an ignorant fool drunk with hatred and a sense of weapon-empowerment. You can not protect yourself in this situation. Evil is just evil. If I am being robbed and I think there is even a chance, I will damn sure fight back, for I could be killed even if I do comply; and to have cowered and still be executed would simply be a 'fool's death". Too many are killed during robberies for no provocation while trying to be totally compliant for me to take that risk. Look away for just that short glance, or position themselves with just the right posture and I will knock that fool out. I would rather be harmed or killed trying to defend myself than take the fool's death of a coward.

Well Said Sir. "It is far better to have fought and lost than to be a timid soul who has never tasted Victory nor Defeat" (Teddy Roosevelt)

Cannonball

no shame in being honest...i shagged dozens of old ladies( 30s) out of pity when they accosted me while leaving the gym as a youngin..symapathy fecks...never really enjoyed one..now that im old i understand their desire..stand this one on the head for the filipinos..especially the men..whether or not its true they feel nobody really wants them if theres a presentable kano with a few bucks around..theyll be right behind your girl when the time comes to drag u out of bed and lechon your white ass on one of the thousands of spits around the country.. :wheel: 70 and a half...ran a 54 second quarter with jump boots last wednesday..my girl is 23 ..vietnamese..and stands on the comode yelling out the window for a sexual intervention a couple nights week..yet still im just an old fart..but i aint dead or ready to quit trying to cut the mustard yet... :yahoo:

Well I attempted a selective quote but failed the 2 % rule, that said; I'm a little over three years behind you and you give me hope Brother, hang in there.